Thread: Super Sheldon!

Super Sheldon!

Good morning, Sheldon, best pet in the whole wide world!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

I was so moved, Sheldon, reading your proud Mom's love filled tribute, learning just a bit about your wonderful life! To say you are one brave and beautiful, sweet and loving, gentle-hearted Russian Tortoise would be an understatement!

I'm so sorry to hear of your previous, quite serious health issues, sweetheart! But in true Sheldon style, with courage and determination, you defeated those challenges! As your Mom says, you don't let anything get in your way! And just look at you now, enjoying every moment of every day with unbridled zest and joy! I don't think there's a more life loving creature on the planet than you...each and every day exploring and seeking out new adventures, getting in your exercise, chowing down on a splendid feast of yummy foods! And how better to end a busy and active day than settling down on the couch with your humans, enjoying a little TV!

After being so active during the day, Sheldon will usually fall asleep on the couch with us, dreaming of his next days adventures. With a kiss good night, we put him to sleep in his tortoise house until the next wonderful day we get to spend with who I truly believe is the most wonderful pet in the entire world; our little Sheldon.
    How very lucky your family is, Sheldon, having a shelled family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! A friend to all, that you are! What a treasure you are, Sheldon, one in a million, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sheldon! Meeting you this morning, learning of the VERY special bond you and your humans share, not to mention being treated to all of those heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, starting off with a yummy breakfast; exploring and seeking out new adventures; chowing down on a super sized piece of zucchini, hehe; spending special time with your family; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big kiss to you, beautiful Sheldon, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful! SO sweet!!!

YUM!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sheldon

Name:  06d.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  180.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What an interesting little guy.
    So full of determination and love.
    Now you are healthy and can enjoy life.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Sheldon, what a beautiful Russian Tortoise you are! You are absolutely stunning in all of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. And what a story you have to tell! You were rescued and then you fought and beat a blood disease and worm problem. How wonderful that you are now cured and are living a happy and healthy life! Greatest thanks to you and your dear Mom and all who rescued you and cared for you and got you better and into your terrific home.

You have the most delightful personality, too. You're active and curious and adventurous, and you love to explore. You're very determined, and you get to just about everywhere you want to be! You do love your food, don't you! You're very strong but also the most gentle tortoise your dear Mom has ever met. Evenings you enjoy laying on the couch with your dear people, watching TV and movies with them, and you often fall asleep with them. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sheldon, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of zucchini after some kale, spring mix, and turnip greens!

Last edited by phesina; 10-07-2020 at 05:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sheldon, on being POTD! You are adorable, sweet, fascinating and photogenic! Thank God you were rescued ~ you are an amazing survivor! (We have had many adopted pets with medical issues and we know how stressful and worrisome it is.) We hope your amazing story inspires others to opt to adopt rescued/homeless pets. We are so glad your life is wonderful, happy and full of love, fun and treats. Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Super Sheldon was rescued and overcame health isues. Congrat on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana