Dearest Maebe, you are an utterly adorable child indeed! What a cute, sweet little girl you are, with that fluffy, fuzzy Tabby fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those long white whiskers and the perky ears and those lovely big eyes looking straight out at me with such wonder and delight. You are absolutely precious, only seven months old! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lincoln, NE to pet you and finger-skritch your chin gently! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and skritch your chin for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very special, so sweet and loving. You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics. You love to play with balls and string. (Note to your Purrrson: PLEASE don't let Maebe play with string! She could accidentally swallow some, which can quickly turn into a serious medical emergency.) Your favorite game is to carry a little ball and hide it inside a shoe. You love to sleep beside your Purrrson each night, purring loudly until you fall asleep. You and he/she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. You bring them endless hours of happiness and joy. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maebe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe with another ball to hide in a shoe!