Thread: Cute Sweet Casper!

Cute Sweet Casper!

Dearest Casper, what a gorgeous girly-girl you are, an absolutely stunning Himalayan-mix lady! You are positively breathtaking, such a nice big girl with that thick, so-soft-looking Blue-cream-point fur with so many interesting pale colors in the points. And what a sweet face you have, with the dark nose and the lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look so settled and noble there on that table. I love those mighty paws! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Anaheim, CA to pet you on that nice soft fur. I can't, of course, but I know your dear Mommy and Daddy will pet you for me .

What a story you have to tell. Mommy and Daddy saved you after you'd been abandoned in a cemetery. I don't want to think how you might have wound up there to begin with, but I am so very glad and grateful your dear Purrrents found you and rescued you. Bless them, and bless you! Casper the Friendly Ghost is Home!

Now you are living the terrific life you deserve (and have always deserved). You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're very playful, and you have the run of the house. You like to jump out from behind things and scare everyone. As your Purrrents say, you're soft as can be and sweet as cream! You get your loving, and the brushings and treats you need, from them each day, and you purrr your thanks to them. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Casper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mommy and Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-06-2020 at 02:19 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cutie Casper!

Hi Casper! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, blue-eyed Himalayan girl you are, Casper; "soft as can be and sweet as cream" indeed!

Breaks my heart, thinking a kitty as beautiful as you was abandoned in that scary cemetery, Casper! Regardless, just as you say, a cemetery is no place for a dainty and delicate girly girl such as you! Thankfully, a higher power guided your Mommy and Daddy to that cemetery, and the rest is happy history!

What an unexpected gift of love and joy your Mommy and Daddy were blessed with that fateful day, Casper! You may not have been a planned addition to the family, but there's no doubt it was destined to be! You truly are a treasure, Casper, just as special as can be, a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, reading your happy new beginning rescue story, has been such a treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...treated to a nice, long brushing; munching on those yummy treats; scaring your humans with your surprise "attacks," lol; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Casper, the furry friendly ghost; our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Casper!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Casper, beautiful girl! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely Himalayan lady you are! Your fur looks very fluffy and soft to pet, and you have such sparkly blue eyes! I like your sweet face and your pawsies, too! I would be very glad to pet or brush your coat for you - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you extra petting and lovies for me!

You are a very playful girl, too! You like to jump out from behind things and surprise your people! You purr to show thanks to your people !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Casper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Himilayan lady you are, Casper.
    I don't think a cemetery is any place for a lovely cat like you.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana