Thread: Lucky Lucky!!!

Lucky Lucky!!!

Good morning, Lucky! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Lutino Cockatiel you are, Lucky! Your bright, *sunshiny* yellow coloring is so beautiful, and oh how I love those rosy, trademark Cockatiel cheeks and magnificent headpiece! And just as impressive as your outer beauty is your fighting spirit, you heartwarming rags to riches rescue story!

We can only imagine how you came to find yourself homeless, perched in that bush, frightened and alone! That your furever human to be was able to capture you is nothing short of miraculous! And the rest is happy history!

Endless thanks to your human for saving you, for welcoming you into her/his home and heart, giving you all the time you needed to settle in; to learn to love and trust! Your transformation from that starving, frightened and aggressive bird to the happy and loving boy we meet here today is testament to the healing power of patience and unconditional love!

I took Lucky and broke him on this habit, it took me a year and a half to make him into a bird that anyone could hold and love. Lucky lives here still with a little feathered friend named Hawkeye. He is very happy and very spoiled
    What a lucky boy you are indeed, Lucky; truly the living your best life; spoiled to the max, just as it should be! And just as lucky is your human, having been blessed with a feathered family member as special as you! You truly are one brave, beautiful boy, a fighter and survivor, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lucky! Reading your heartwarming rags to riches story has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with your bestie, Hawkeye; chowing down on your fave treats; receiving lots of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces; spoiled extra rotten! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, brave, beautiful Lucky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Hawkeye, too!

Beautiful Lucky!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Lucky, on being POTD! Your life story was gut-wrenching and heart-breaking until your HERO rescued you and patiently taught you love and trust. You are a gorgeous angel with an amazing BFF / human parent who truly treasures you! (We birds, too!) Sending all best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! You are POTD every day!! XOXO

Our precious rescued bird, Lil Peeps, fun photo web page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Lucky

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 89
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were found just in time and in bad shape.
    Now you are a happy boy with a friend with you.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Lucky, how beautiful you are! What a gorgeous Lutino Cockatiel you are, with those bright golden feathers and orange cheeks and lovely dark eyes. And what an amazing story you have to tell! You were found in a bush in front of a hotel, in beating hot sun in the middle of July. You had scorched red feet and very dirty feathers. How wonderful, how blessed, that your dear person-to-be found you there, caught you, and took you home to the suburbs! Deepest thanks to your person, from the bottom of my heart!

He/she gave you a home, a very large cage, and fed you. You ate "like no other bird has eaten before." You had not been in a good home before and were mean and aggressive. Over the next year and a half your new person broke you of this habit. Now you are a bird that anyone could hold and love! You have a dear little feathered friend named Hawkeye living with you. You're very happy and very spoiled (as you should be, of course). You and Hawkeye and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucky, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Hawkeye and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You were found in the hot sun, in July. Some nice humans gave you a wonderful home. Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana