Thread: Bodacious Bullmastiff Bundit!

Bodacious Bullmastiff Bundit!

Good morning, Bundit! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my! What a hunky, handsome boy you are, Bundit! Talk about a gentle giant!
    Who could be scared of you, sweetheart! Just look at that soft, smooshy face and those love filled, pleading brown eyes! Pure mush!

How very lucky your family is, Bundit, having a personality packed, gentle and loving,"perennial puppy" furkid in you! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Bundit, beautiful inside and out, simply the BEST!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been the perfect start to my day! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...warming your humans' laps, lol; chowing down on your fave foods and treats; receiving tons of giant sized hugs and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Bundit, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gentle Giant Bundit!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bundit

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a HUGE, handsome boy you are,
    with a bark to match.
    Your family loves you so much so
    celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Bundit, you are utterly adorable! You're an absolutely gorgeous Big Bullmastiff Boy, a gentle giant with silky brown fur and that sweet face with those big dark jowls and lovely brown eyes. And you're still a puppy, at age 6, you say. You're the giant-economy-size pup there, all the more to love for your dear people! You think you still fit into their laps, even if it's just your head that fits at this point. You have a mighty woof of a bark that can be felt in the floorboards. You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bundit, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome, gentle Bullmastiff you are, Bundit.

Contratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana