Dearest Lovely Lady Loor, you are absolutely stunning! What a lovely lady you are indeed, a gorgeous orange tabby with white trim. You have the sweetest face with lovely big eyes that match the orange fur color. You're a beautiful thirteen-year-old orange tabby, and my Sparkler is astounded! She is also a beautiful thirteen-year-old orange tabby with white trim, with lovely big eyes in her sweet face that match the orange fur color. She wonders if you are her twin sister! ..Born perhaps hundreds of miles apart, but such matters are as nothing to cats, of course. Sparkler is sending sisterly Purrrs down to you, and I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Fort Myers, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Innocent look or not, you're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You dive through the horizontal blinds, jump on top of the refrigerator, chase after anything that moves, and love darting into your crinkly fabric tube! You were the most mischievous of your litter mates (though Sparkler might have something to say about that!). You're an indoor-only kitty, wisely and safely. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Loor, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Sparkler is rejoicing with you, sending along many more sisterly Purrrrs in celebration!