Thread: Adorable Nacho and Lupe!

Adorable Nacho and Lupe!

Hi Nacho and Lupe! Happy "two for Thursday" Pets of the Day to you

Be still my heart! What a pawsitively precious, oh so photogenic piggy pair graces our Pet of the Day page today! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! I've been Mom to many a pigs over the years, but you kids are two of the most beautiful, joyful, sweetest and life loving wheekers I've had the pleasure of meeting!

Yes indeed, pigs truly are the best, and in you two your Mom has been blessed with the bestest! And how lucky are you two, having one another to play and cuddle with, love and lean on for comfort and support! I'm so sorry, Nacho, to hear of the passing of your best buddy Piglet. But how wonderful that you now have a heart healer and best buddy in Lupe to bond with!

Nacho and Lupe have only been together just over a month and they love each other so much! We constantly find them snuggled together and it is the cutest.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you this morning, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has been such a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration: doing zooming about the house; popcorning with pure joy; chowing down on some juicy watermelon and spinach, fresh grass and mint (thank you, grandma!); giving and receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Nacho and Lupe, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

So beautiful! So precious!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nacho and Lupe

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 75
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day
    Guinea Pigs do make great pets, I have one of my own.
    You know when it's time to eat and you let your person know.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Nacho and Lupe, on sharing POTD honors today! You 2 are absolutely darling and gorgeous! We're so glad you 2 are BFFs. (We're so sorry to hear about sweet Piglet ... We've lost many of our beloved, adopted, little family members, too, over the decades and it's never easy.) We loved reading about Nacho and Lupe's great relationship and happy, fun lives. We're glad their awesome Grandma spoils them, too. We always go to the Humane Society to adopt our little family members and we're thrilled that you 2 were adopted from shelters, too. Sending all best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweeties! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Nacho and Lupe, you are adorable indeed! What an utterly precious pair of piggies you are, so beautiful each and so beautiful together. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They capture your physical and spiritual sweetness so well. Nacho, you have been with your dear family for two years. Your dear friend Piglet died recently, and my deepest sympathy to you and your family and all who love him and miss him. Lupe, you joined the family around a month ago, and you and Nacho are already the best of friends. Nacho, you're the chatty one, and Lupe, you're the zoomie one! You both love your food, and you remind your person with wheeks as tea time approaches. You love it when Grandma visits with grass and mint from her garden! You and she and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

We give great thanks to the Woodlands Animal Sanctuary and the Freshfields Animal Rescue for rescuing and sheltering you and getting you together with your dear Permanent Persons. And thanks also to both groups for all the fine work they do to help so many animals!

Congratulations, darling Nacho and Lupe, on being chosen Pets of the Day! We hope you both and your dear person and Grandma and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, including plenty of spinach and watermelon and Grandma's grass and mint! We know that Piglet Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What adorable Guinea Pigs you are, Nacho and Lupe.
    You both love visits from Grandma and tea time.
    Congradulations on being Pets of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana