Thread: Sweet Hanna and Shy Mera!

Sweet Hanna and Shy Mera!

Hi Hanna in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your "little sister" Mera, too! (I see your paws, Mera!)

What a beautiful, dainty young lady you are Hanna! Your muted coloring is so lovely, and I can only imagine how soft your coat is! You're a vision in tan and white with the sweetest face!

How lucky your human is, Hanna, having not just one but two sweet and loving kitties, best furry friends in you and Mera; doubly blessed! You and Mera may be opposites in size and personality, you taking the lead, Mera being the shy one, but each of you is equally special in your own unique way! How wonderful that you and sister Mera are so loved and cherished by your proud, young human! You two truly are living the good life, treated to all the best in life, and deservedly so!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Hanna! Meeting you and sister Mera today has been such a treat! I hope you both are treated to a very special day of celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Hanna and Mera, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Hanna, what a beautiful kitty lady you are! You are so pretty, with your soft-looking tan and white fur and your sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely big eyes. And how nice to see your dear sister Mera, too, even if all we see are her legs and chest! I bet she is just as pretty as you are. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

You and Mera have delightful personalities, quite different. Hanna, you're curious about the camera, but Mera is afraid of it, so she stays out of sight from it for the most part. Hanna, you're the boss of the two of you, and you're always together. You're bigger than Mera, which might be why she is shyer. You two live in the living room and the garden. (I hope that is a closed garden or you are supervised when outside, so you don't go exploring away from home and perhaps get lost or harmed. There are many dangers for cats outdoors!) You eat meaty cat food and drink water each day. You and Mera and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hanna, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mera and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And we hope that one day soon we'll see Mera as Cat of the Day, too!

Last edited by phesina; 10-02-2020 at 07:56 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My cats Hanna and Mera are one year old. I love them very much! This is Hanna - she is curious about the camera, where Mera is afraid of it, so you can only see her paws in the back corner. They are sisters, but Hanna is the boss of the two, though they are always together. My cats lives in the living room and in the garden.

I like my cats, because their fur is so very soft. Hanna is big, but Mera isn't big, which is maybe why she is shyer. Some people who visit do not even know I have two cats, as Mera will hide when visitors come. Hanna has got white and black fur. Mera has got brown and white fur. They eat meaty cat food and water every day. They are very cute and as I said, I love Hanna - and her sister - very, very much.
    Hello, Hanna and Mera! Happy Cats of the Day!

Hanna, what a lovely lady you are with your short white and tan fur, your sweet face, your pink nose, and your cute front paws! And Mera, I see your front paws off to the corner in this picture! I'm sure you are just as lovely! Mera is a petite lady and Hanna is a little bigger.

Mera, you are shy, not a fan of visitors or having your picture taken. Hanna, you are curious about the camera and more of the "leader" personality of the two of you! You sare always together (except when Mera will hide when someone visits). You spend time in the living room and in the garden - I imagine you keep an eye on all that's going on, maybe play together or take a cat-nap! Best of all- you are both very cute, very loved kitties! Perfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Hanna and Mera!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cats of the Day Hanna and Mera!
    What a beautiful kitty you are Hanna, and I am sure Mera is beautiful too.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana