Thread: Happy Smiling Maggie!!!

Happy Smiling Maggie!!!

Hi Maggie, a.k.a. Maggers, Moo Moo, Smaggers, Shmaggerty Shmoop de Shmoop, Daddy's Girl, Tweedle Dee, Fat Maggie! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie pie!

Speaking of happy...You, Maggie, just might be THE happiest, most joyful, *smilingest,* most photogenic pupper on the planet! Each pic is more precious, more smile inducing than the last! Thank you for including so many fab photos with your auto biography! You're pawsitively precious, sweetheart, one utterly irresistible blend of breeds! And you have every reason to smile, don't you, Maggie? You truly are living your bestest life, every doggie's dream life! Just as you say, hard to believe you were ever "broke!"

Endless, heartfelt thanks to your Mom, your family, for their dedication to rescue, fostering and adoption, giving so many deserving pups a paw up in life, a 2nd chance at a happy life!

I just want everyone to know how important it is to rescue and foster doggies. If my mama didn't think it was important, I wouldn't be here! I wouldn't have gotten to meet all the people and doggies I have, put smiles on their faces, or wags in their tails! Rescuing and fostering changes so many lives just like mine.
    That said, three cheers for foster failures! Oh, what a treasure you are, Maggie! Your family is so very lucky, having a furkid as joyful, as life loving, as special as you, and there's no doubt you love your family back every bit as much!

I heard my mama tell me dad the other day that there isn't a day that goes by that she isn't so glad they keeped me. I feel the same way.
    And we're so glad they "keeped" you too, sweet baby girl!

Thanks for taking time out of your fun filled, adventure packed day to paw off a note to us, Maggie, giving us just a glimpse into your wonderful life! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...taking a car ride; meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park; playing with your 3 kitty and 7 doggie sibs, hehe; pulling out that fork, chowing down on all of your fave foods; snuggling 'neath the covers with your Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your kitty and doggie sibs, too!

Cuteness OVERLOAD!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maggie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 137
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    After all you have been thru, you are one of the happiest dogs, ever.
    Now you have a wonderful home with plenty to do.
    Rescues are the best, and you prove that.
    Your Mom does great work to help animals.
    Celebrate your special day

I'm Dying!!!!

The adorableness is just killing me over here. Rescues ROCK!!!!!!! Yous is a berry good girl.

Dearest Maggie, a.k.a. Maggers, Moo Moo, Smaggers, Shmaggerty Shmoop de Shmoop, Daddy's Girl, Tweedle Dee, and your favorite, Fat Maggie, how utterly adorable you are! I think you may have just written the book on adorableness! You are so very cute, and you have the most delightful personality too, all shown so well in those terrific photos. You and your dear Mom and dear Dad and three dear cat siblings and seven dear dog siblings and dear foster doggies and dear Angel sister Nilla all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

And what a wonderful message you have for us all on the values of rescue and foster. Thank you so much for sharing that with us! If Mom didn't think that was important, you wouldn't be here! That is a horrible story of your earliest time, and I am so very glad and grateful you were rescued and given the love and care you needed and then adopted into your perfect home and family where you are now living the life you deserve (and always deserved). Blessings to you all!

Congratulations, darling Maggie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and kitty siblings and doggie siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Nilla Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Dog of the Day Sweet Maggie.

Your Mom does great work saving animals.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a handsome man! I prefer big dogs, I have a Golden Retriever myself, but this little one is cool. The owner has happiness and joy. Maggie internet star