My pet is a rabbit, his color is white and grey, and his name is Fluffy. He is twelve weeks old and very fluffy and soft. He is part lionhead rabbit, I do not know what other kinds are in him, but I think he is adorable no matter that. You can already see his lion "mane" starting to grow in around his neck!

Fluffy lives in a cage in my room. When I come home from school, I give him food and water and then I play with him. He likes to come out of his cage, and likes to be snuggled, but only by me. He trusts me, and so I can hold him, but then he wants to get down and play. It is funny to see him hop around and make leaps! I love FLuffy.
Hello, Fluffy in Germany! Happy bunny Pet of the Day!

What a sweet bunny you are! I like your white and silver-grey fur, which looks so soft and, yes, fluffy! You are part lion head rabbit, and I can see your "mane" starting to grow! I agree with your person- you are adorable!

Your young person takes care of you each day. After school it is time for a meal, and then play time! You like to be snuggled, and trust your special person to hold you. Then you get down and play, hopping and leaping! You also make your young person smile! And I am smiling too as I look at your sweet picture and read your story. You are a loved bunny!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to dear Fluffy!