Thread: Soft, fluffy bunny Fluffy!

Soft, fluffy bunny Fluffy!

My pet is a rabbit, his color is white and grey, and his name is Fluffy. He is twelve weeks old and very fluffy and soft. He is part lionhead rabbit, I do not know what other kinds are in him, but I think he is adorable no matter that. You can already see his lion "mane" starting to grow in around his neck!

Fluffy lives in a cage in my room. When I come home from school, I give him food and water and then I play with him. He likes to come out of his cage, and likes to be snuggled, but only by me. He trusts me, and so I can hold him, but then he wants to get down and play. It is funny to see him hop around and make leaps! I love FLuffy.
    Hello, Fluffy in Germany! Happy bunny Pet of the Day!

What a sweet bunny you are! I like your white and silver-grey fur, which looks so soft and, yes, fluffy! You are part lion head rabbit, and I can see your "mane" starting to grow! I agree with your person- you are adorable!

Your young person takes care of you each day. After school it is time for a meal, and then play time! You like to be snuggled, and trust your special person to hold you. Then you get down and play, hopping and leaping! You also make your young person smile! And I am smiling too as I look at your sweet picture and read your story. You are a loved bunny!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to dear Fluffy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fluffy Fluffy!!!

Hi Fluffy in Germany! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a beautiful, soft and fluffy, pawsitively precious Lionhead x bunny you are, Fluffy! Your fluffy, pearl grey coat is simply gorgeous! And are those blue eyes I see? And it won't be long before your already impressive mane is on full display! But it's your gentle and loving personality, the very special bond of love and trust you and your special person share that makes you so EXTRA special! How lucky your human is, having been chosen by you to be your one and only. You and she/he, better together; best friends for life! How lucky your human is, Fluffy, having a beautiful best furry friend in you! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Fluffy! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...treated to extra floor time; playing and hopping and jumping to the max, hehe; chowing down lots of yummy treats, receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Fluffy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful, like a fluffy cloud!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fluffy

Name:  bunny.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Fluffy is the perfect name for such a sweet boy.
    What a wonderful life full of food and fun.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Fluffy, on being POTD! You are so precious and so new to life. We hope you have many, many years of happiness, good health, great nutrition, cuddles and fun living inside your human family's home (pet rabbits should never ever live outside due to illness, loneliness, predators, weather, trauma, stress, poisons, etc.) Sending lots of hugs to you, Darling Fluffy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. *Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Dearest Fluffy, what a beautiful young Lionhead Rabbit cross bunny you are! That white and grey fur shows off your name "Fluffy" so well. It is so pretty and looks so very soft, and we can see that mane that's starting to appear. You have such a sweet face, too, with those lovely blue eyes and perky ears. You and your young person are very good friends, aren't you! He/she comes home from school and then feeds you and plays with you. You enjoy coming out of your cage. You like being snuggled but only by your person, whom you trust. She/he likes to watch you hop around and make leaps. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fluffy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

cuteness overload. Congratulations for being pet of the day Fluffy, sending my hugs to you our dear.

What a beautiful bunny you are, your fur looks so soft.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day fluffy Fluffy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana