Thread: Beloved Angel Max~

Beloved Angel Max~

Oh Max, beautiful boy. My eyes filled with tears, reading your family's love filled tribute, learning of the horrific abuse you suffered at the hand of another before finding your way to rescue; to the loving arms of your devoted forever family; that family who would love you unconditionally, giving you all the time you needed to learn to love and trust. And oh, how you thrived under your humans' loving care: slowly but surely "coming out of your ball"; learning to enjoy the company of your people; showing the world that not even such unspeakable abuse could dampen your true, gentle and loving spirit. What a fighter you were, a true survivor!

I'm so comforted knowing that for 9 wonderful years you were living your best life, Max, loved and cherished for the very special, brave and beautiful Ball Python boy that you were. I only wish your time with your family had been longer. But blessedly, as you wait patiently at the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and whole, you and your family will one day be reunited. Until then you live on in their hearts and countless cherished memories, never to be forgotten.

To Max's family~

How lucky you were to have shared your life with a creature as special as Max, having known his love and trust those wonderful 9 years. It is testament to just how cherished he was that 10 years after his passing you nominated him for Pet of the Day, and how deserving he is. More than just a loving companion, a best friend, he was family...your Pet of the Day EVERY day, your Pet of a Lifetime. I hope seeing him being honored here today brings a smile to your faces, brings you a small measure of comfort. It truly was an honor for us to pay tribute to him, to all that he means to you.

So beautiful...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Max, what a beautiful Angel you are! You are a gorgeous example of a Ball Python, with those colorful scales and that sweet face which finally shows a look of trust in the second picture. I also was horrified and heartbroken to learn of your earlier life and the torment you had to endure. I am so happy you somehow wound up at the rescue, where you were adopted and then brought HOME to the loving home and family you deserved (and had deserved all along). They gave you the love and care and treatment you needed so badly, so that after a few months you finally were brave and trusting enough to uncurl from your ball.

I'm so very glad and grateful that you became able to relax and enjoy your life with your dear family! In spite of all you'd gone through, you never became aggressive or snapped at them. You loved going out in the yard in summer time, chilling and checking things out and soaking up the sun. You were together for almost ten years, when you passed away. They say you're "one of the best snakes we ever had." You're a very special boy, and they'll never forget you. You all love each other very much, don't you. And what a tribute to that love that they nominated you as Pet of the Day ten years after your passing! What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, relaxing in the grass with so many other beloved Angels. Please send some Angelic wishes to your dear people to reassure them that all is well, you are watching over them always and sending down love, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Max Angel, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-29-2020 at 05:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery