Thread: Sweet Summer!

Sweet Summer!

Hi Summer! (LOVE your name!) Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Aww! What a beautiful All American pup you are, Summer! Seeing your beautiful self up on my Dog of the Day screen, poring over your heart-melting photos and reading your heartwarming rescue story has made my morning!

I'm so sorry to hear of your scary encounter with that car, Summer! Thank goodness you were not seriously injured, scooped up before any more harm could come to you!

We are so very thankful thankful to your human for coming to your rescue, providing you the vet care required to heal you, opening up her home and heart to such a deserving girl! And, as the saying goes, the rest is happy history!

What a wonderful, unexpected addition to her life your Mom was blessed with that fateful day! And wow, didn't you truly did hit the furever home jackpot, Summer, truly living the good life, complete with trips to the beach, your very own spot on the big bed and best of all, all the love your heart can hold! And just let me say, be it those stylin' doggles or that "cone of shame" you wear them both equally well! What a cutie!

Your Mom is one lucky lady, having furkid as beautiful (inside and out!), as special as you Summer! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Summer! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires, spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to, beautiful, sweet Summer, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Enjoying time on the big bed, hehe

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Summer

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    After being hit by a car, you truly now have a wonderful life.
    You enjoy running, the big bed and being on the beach.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day

Dearest Summer, you are utterly adorable! What a gorgeous lady you are! You're so full of personality and energy and style and beauty, all of which comes through so well in those great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us. You are so pretty with that colorful fur and the sweet face with those cute ears and lovely big dark eyes. I love that shot of you in your "doggles," and you wear that "cone of shame" just as stylishly!

I was so sorry to learn you were alone, hit by a car. I'm so very glad and grateful that your dear person-to-be found and rescued you. She took you home and posted "found dog" notices, but no one claimed you, so you settled in at home as "her" dog! You saw the vet and were treated for your injuries, and all was healed. Now you are a spoiled girl (as you should be!), knowing just which bed is YOUR bed. You're full of energy and run like the wind, and you're also quite sweet and calm. You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Summer, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-29-2020 at 08:51 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sensational Summer!

Summer you are so cute, and I love you in your doggles!! I am so happy you now have a permanent place to call home where you are obviously loved and cared for. You are a beauty and so sweet.

Sweet Summer, I am glad you were rescued after being hit by a car.
    You are now healed, and have a permanent home.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana