Thread: Beautiful Angel Otis!

Beautiful Angel Otis!

Dearest Otis, formerly known as Euripides, what a beautiful Angel you are! That black and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute black nose and those lovely eyes shut for a nice snooze. You look so comfy and content in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! .. to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You picked your dear Purrrsons-to-be at a shelter in Fort Worth, TX, licking the finger of one of them when she reached into a carrier she thought was empty. One look at you, and they knew the search was over, you were the one! With your Bicolor Shorthair Holstein coloring, you became their "dairy cat." You were very quiet, with little squeaks for meows, in contrast to your sister Eve, the loudest cat in the world! You shared your home with four other cats. One of them, Oliver, liked to stalk you sometimes, leading to mini-fights, but otherwise you all got along well. You slept with dear Meowmie every night, licking her nose and kneading the pillows. You enjoyed sleeping, burrowing in shoes, playing with Q-tips and shoe laces, and running from Oliver. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared and always will share!

You passed away a few Decembers ago, and Meowmie misses you very much. She will always remember you, her sweet Otis. My condolences to her and all your dear Purrrsons. Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again, playing with so many other beloved Angel pets. Please send some Angelic purrrs to Meowmie's heart to remind her that all is well, you love them and are watching over them always, and you will welcome her Home, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Otis Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-28-2020 at 03:16 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Angel Otis~

Oh Otis! What a beautiful earthly Bicolor Shorthair, "dairy cat" you were! Your moo cow coloring and markings are so special, your gorgeous good looks out done only by your sweet and loving purrsonality!

How lucky your family was, Otis, having been chosen by you to your furever family! All it took was just one lick and the deal was sealed, the search over, the beginning of 10 wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!

The search was over, as Otis picked us to be his new owners. Although he was technically a domestic shorthair, with his Holstein coloring, we said he was our "dairy cat."
    How lucky your family was, Otis, having had a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in their lives. I'm just sorry you left for the Rainbow Bridge long before your time, sweetheart; I can only imagine the hole your passing left in your humans' hearts. Hopefully, until that happy day of reunion, their cherished memories of years spent with you; Oliver and Eve and all of your earthy siblings are helping to fill that void! Now, having earned your angel wings, healthy and whole once more, your job is to run and scamper happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels! And send down your love to your family, sweetheart. They miss you so very much.

To Otis' family~

Thank you so much for sharing your precious Otis with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to him, and the beautiful bond of love and companionship you and he shared. He truly was one EXTRA special boy, a treasure, and so deserving of the title Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful moo kitty Otis!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Angel kitty you are, Otis. I am sorry you are at Rainbow Bridge. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana