Thread: Adorable Shady Lady!!!

Adorable Shady Lady!!!

Hi Shady! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!!

Be still my heart! What a gorgeous Calico Persian girl you are, Shady, precious beyond words! Your long, fluffy, Calico colored coat is magnificent, and just look at those awesome feet and ear tufties, those impressive whiskers, those beautiful copper colored eyes, that trademark smooshy Persian face! There's a reason all who meet you find you adorable, utterly irresistible! You truly are one breathtaking beauty, Shady, and so photogenic! Seriously, your feature photo is one of the best kitty pics I've ever laid eyes on!

But it's your big heart, your sweet, gentle and loving purrsonality that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are!

At bedtime, she comes to tuck us into bed, then retreats to her own bed for the night
    How sweet is that!

What lucky humans are yours, sweetheart, having a furkid as beautiful, as adorable, as sweet and loving, as gentle and giving as you, Shady! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Shady! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing fetch (if you're in the mood!
    ); chowing down on peanut butter coated treats; engaging in a "stare down" with your bunny buddy, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Shady Lady, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Shady, a.k.a. Shady Lady, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Calico-Persian lady you are, adorable indeed with that long, fluffy, colorful fur coat and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes that match your orange coat patches. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. How PURRRfect you are, sitting up there so comfortably! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Naples, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! At bedtime you tuck your dear Purrrsons into bed before going to your own bed. You awaken them each morning no later than 8:00am, time for them to get up and serve you fresh water and breakfast. You're very clever and can "sit" and "sit up" (provided you get that cat crunchy covered in peanut butter). You love to play fetch, if you're in the mood. You're very giving, most mornings bringing your Purrrsons a small lizard from the lanai. You just don't understand why they always release it unharmed! You have a good rabbit buddy who joins you in a staring contest through the glass sliding door many evenings. Everyone you meet agrees you are "Adorable." You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. You brighten each day for them. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shady Lady, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of cat crunchies covered in peanut butter!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Calico Persian you are, Shady Lady. Congratulations On being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Shady Lady! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Calico Persian cat you are! I like your calico colors, your golden eyes, and especially your floof! Your tail is floofy and even your feeties are floofy! I would be very glad to pet you, because your fur looks so long and soft!

You are a busy lady, too. You awaken your people each morning by 8 AM so they can serve you breakfast and fresh water. You go outdoors on the lanai, where you hunt for the occasional lizard (eek!) Your people accept your "gift", then release it back outside. You have a bunny-buddy who checks on you each evening, and you tuck your pawrents into bed each night before heading for your bed! Best of all, you are a very beautiful, loved kitty! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Shady!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A wonderful story. The cat is very beautiful!