Thread: Lovely Lady!

Lovely Lady!

Good morning, Manhattan's Lady Lucky...BEST sweet sixteen birthday gift EVER! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, gorgeous girl!

I was so moved, learning of the very special bond you and YOUR lady share! I'm sure it's difficult for you and her, being separated when she is away at college. But oh, how sweet those reunions must be!

How lucky your mom is, having a breathtakingly beautiful, devoted and loving best friend in you, Lady! And I'm sure you are the best mom to your babies too, not to mention excelling in the show ring! But as you proud mom has said, it's as her best friend that your star shines most brightly! What a gem you are, Lady, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration! No doubt once your Mom returns home it will truly be one EXTRA special Pet of the Day celebration! Lots of love and big hug to you, beautiful Lady, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your "babies" too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lady

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  20.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful girl and a mother of two
    You had to be the best birthday present, EVER
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Lady, a.k.a. Manhattan's Lady Luck, you are lovely indeed, absolutely stunning! What a beautiful American Saddlebred mare you are, with that glowing golden-orange-brown coat. You're a gifted show horse and the mother of two top Saddlebreds. You were a 16th-birthday gift to your dear young friend from her mom, the best birthday present ever!!! Now your friend is away at college, but when she comes home to visit, you canter up to the fence and call for her until she goes over and says hello. You two cherish every moment you have together! You're each other's very best friend, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lady, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Saddlebred mare you are, Lady.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Manhattan's Lady Luck!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lady, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant and regal! We loved reading about your happy life and unconditional love from your human BFF. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations Lady! Such a gorgeous one.