Thread: Marvelous Maggie

Marvelous Maggie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You certainly had a rough start in life.
    Finally, you found your perfect forever home.
    Celebrate your special day

Marvelous Maggie!

Good morning, Maggie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious, pint sized GSD x you are, Maggie! You have the prettiest coat, so silky, and how adorable you look, decked out in that festive, fall themed bandanna! And oh, those warm, soulful, brown eyes of yours are truly heart-melting, Maggie! As the saying goes, the eyes are the windows to the soul, and yours speak volumes as to the gentle and loving girl that you are!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the unspeakable abuse and neglect you suffered for so long, found HOG TIED at 3 months old, having been re-homed 3 times before finding your way to that truly committed furever family meant to be yours! Endless thanks to your Mom for opening up her home and heart to such a deserving girl, giving you all the time you needed to settle in, to learn to love and trust! Your transformation truly is testament to the healing power of unconditional love and unwavering devotion! It never ceases to amaze me, the ability of our animal companions to forgive, to put the past behind them and enjoy life to its fullest, despite such a sad start at life.

She was very untrustworthy of anyone at first, but with a lot of love and attention, she is now MY dog and very protective of me. She had been in three other homes before I got her, so I knew it might take some time for her to adjust and settle in. After all this abuse, she is a loving, sweet dog.
    She is most special because even after all her abuse she went through, she still gives us love. Winning her trust was worth every minute.
    How lucky your family is, having a brave and beautiful, loyal and loving best friend and protector, full fledged family member in you, Maggie! You truly are a treasure, a fighter and survivor, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Maggie! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, being treated to your utterly heart-melting photos has made my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...receiving tons of cuddles, chowing down on your fave foods and treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful German Shephard x you are, Marvelous Maggie.

You had some hard times before finding the perfect home.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Maggie, you are beautiful and adorable! What a sweet pup you were in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I bet you're even more beautiful and adorable and sweet as a grown-up German-Shepherd-mix lady! I'm so glad and grateful you were rescued from a horrific situation and then adopted by your wonderful Permanent Person. You've been together for eight terrific years now. In spite of all that abuse you endured, you are your family's trusting, loving, sweet dog. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful loving home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maggie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery