Thread: Totally Terrific Tiger!

Totally Terrific Tiger!

Dearest Tiger, what a beautiful Orange Tabby guy you are! That bright orange fur with the darker orange Tabby markings is stunning, absolutely gorgeous with such a great color display. And it looks like you have a bit of a cute white mustache, too! Your fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that orange and pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen to your home in ..Ohio, you say? not Marquette, MI? wherever it is, and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell. Your dear young Purrrson-to-be was walking home from school and spotted an orange speck in the window. Sure enough, that was you, her little Tiger! You're one of her favorite pets ever. Over the years, you've grown on each other. Sometimes you like to sneak-attack and start biting her ankles (the Cat Nip) or attack her hair-brush. She says that over time you've gotten more grouchy and you bite harder, and when you don't get your food, you break something or try to eat her birds. (Maybe you should have a check-up by the vet? There might be something going on with you physically that is affecting your behavior.)

She says you're an old man now, but nine years is NOT old at all for a cat in this day and age! You're more a middle-aged gent. You sleep all day, but that's not unusual for cats of all ages. Cats are nocturnal creatures, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're up and about more while she is sleeping. I bet you two will be together for a good many more years to come! You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and birds and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My cat's name is Tiger, he is at least eight or nine years old. He is a bright orange Tabby. He lives in his house in Ohio, that he graciously (more or less) lets us share with him.

Tiger is one of my favorite pets that I have ever had. I remember the day we first got him. I was walking home from school and halfway down the street when I spotted this orange speck sitting in our living room window. Sure enough it was my little Tiger. Over the years I have grown on him and he has grown on me. He is a little strange though, or maybe it was just me but sometimes he likes to sneak attack me and start biting my ankles (Cat Nip) or attacking my hair brush for some reason.

Tiger is an old man now and his bite is harder and he is more grouchy and when he doesn't get his food he breaks something or tries to eat my birds (sadly that actually happened once, when a cage door was faulty). Now he sleeps all day, but what's so different about that anyway? He is a cat, after all! I love him.
    Hello, Tiger in Ohio! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome orange tabby gentleman you are! I like your sweet face, your perfect tabby markings and your long white whiskers! I would be delighted to pet you if I could- since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you loads of pats and snuggles for me!

You and your person have grown on one another over the years! Sometimes you do a "sneak attack" and bite your person's ankles, or attack the hair brush! You sleep a lot, and you might get a bit grouchy (hangry?) when you don't get your food as you wish. Best of all, though- you are a loved kitty! Perfect!

Happy Cat of the Day to Tiger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    There's no one who knows or loves Tiger better than you for sure. Stay cool and sane babes! Xo

Totally Terrific Tiger!

Hi Tiger! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my orange Tabby boy, Tigger!

What a handsome Tabby boy you are, Tiger! Yours is one the brightest orange coats I've ever seen; so beautiful! But oh my, that sweet face of yours, those wide, sparkling green eyes are beyond swoon worthy! And at a mere 9 years young, hardly an old man! You're just hitting your stride! Napping is after all, hard work! And tell your Mom those ankle attacks aren't strange at all. My Tigg'r is the king of ankle nippers!

What a lucky Mom is yours, Tiger, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful and special as you; perfect just as you are! And kudos to you, for so graciously sharing your life and home with her!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...napping the day away, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Tiger, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are, Tiger.
    I don't you are "old" either.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Terrific Tiger!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana