Thread: Wonderful Willy!

Wonderful Willy!

Good morning, Willy! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful, most precious Westie-Poo you are, sweetheart, or as your Mom would say, a fluffy, white cloud with paws and cute button eyes!

Yes, I sure do love your feature photo, Willy; those soft, brown eyes peering out from behind those awesome brows; your long and silky ears framing your sweet face! And to think you're a non-shedder to boot! (This life long Retriever mom just might have to do some re-thinking regarding breed selection!)

Your family traveled long and far to fetch you, Willy, but how well worth the effort it was, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, sweetheart! You truly are the poster boy for doggie adoption, Willy; a gem! Your family knew from day one that you and they were destined to be! And after a bit of settling in, you knew too that with this family you would forever and always be loved a cherished! A match made in heaven for sure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Willy...playing and chowing down on yummy treats; spending fun time with your family; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Willy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Willy!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-24-2020 at 06:55 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You know how much you are wanted
    when your family went so far to get you.
    Now you enjoy walks and belly rubs
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Willy, you are adorable! So pretty with that soft-looking long white fur falling over your eyes there. You have such a delightful personality, too! At age eleven you make your dear people smile with your antics and energy. You get so excited when they come home and especially when they mention walks and tummy rubs. Your dear people fell in love with you from far away and drove a long distance to pick you up. At first you were quite timid, but you soon were happy, realizing that you were safe in a terrific home and you wouldn't be abandoned again! You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Willy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable dog you are Wonderful Williy.
    Your family drove long and far to get you.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana