Thread: Vivid, Vivacious Vera!

Vivid, Vivacious Vera!

Dearest Vera, how nice to see a Yooper Kitty as Cat of the Day! You are absolutely gorgeous with all that fluffy black fur and those lovely big golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show off your beauty and your delightful spirit so very well. First, you're sitting up with your mouth wide open, showing off that cute pink tongue. Clearly you have something to say there! Next, there's a stunning close shot of you settled on the floor, with colorful highlights shining on your fur. You're gazing right up at me with those lovely big golden-green eyes. And finally, a soft-focus shot of you on the bed reaching out toward me with those long, LOOOONG black front legs. You are utterly PURRRFECT in all these shots! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way up to Marquette in Michigan's Upper Peninsula! ...to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemate, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson adopted you from the Humane Society to have someone to keep him/her company. You're her/his new best friend, one of the funniest cats she has ever known. You keep busy chasing your tail, shadows, and bugs, even if they aren't there. You enjoy playing fetch with your toy mouse for hours, making your Purrrson wonder if you're part dog! Your kitty housemate joined the family recently to keep you company while your Purrrson is at school or work, but you still greet your Purrrson and need hugs and kisses when she arrives home. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Vera, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty pal and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and perhaps another round of fetch!

Last edited by phesina; 10-18-2020 at 07:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Vivacious Vera!

Good morning back at ya, Vera, and happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a stunning, vivacious, personality packed black beauty you are, Vera! You sure know how to pose for the camera, Vera; your photos are over the moon heart-melting! And not only are you doggie like in your love for the fetch, you communicate like a human, vocally (see top pic) and through your big heart, your love and devotion!

What a very special bond of love you and your human share, sweetheart! And what a thoughtful Mom is yours, gifting you with a furry sibling to keep you company while she's at at school!

How lucky your Mom is, having a never ending source of joy, love and laughter in you, Vera; having known your love and devotion the past 9 years and counting! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, purrfection on 4 paws, simply the best! Endless thanks to your Mom for rescuing you, opening up her home and heart to one most deserving girl! You are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of kitty adoption!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Vera! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing endless rounds of fetch; chasing your tail, and those invisible bugs and shadows, lol; cuddling with your kitty sib; giving and receiving tons of kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud Mom! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Vera, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your kitty sib, too!

Say what???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I adopted Vera from the Humane Society nine summers ago because I wanted someone to keep me company. She has become my new best friend and one of the funniest cats I have ever met. She occupies herself for hours chasing her tail, shadows, and bugs, even if they aren't there.

I believe she is part dog because she fetches and will do that for hours with her favorite toy mouse. I adopted another kitty about a month ago to keep her company while I'm at school and work, but she still greets me and needs hugs and kisses when I walk in the door. I love my black beauty "vera" much, even when she forgets that dressing in all black is supposed to look elegant!
    Hello, Vera in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely blackie kitty you are! I agree with my friends tatsxxx11 and phesina - you definitely are a camera star! Your fluffy fur looks very soft to pet, and your face and cute black nose are very sweet! You don't always remember that dressing in black is supposed to look elegant, but that's okay- your person loves you very much!

You greet your person and require hugs and kisses when your person comes in the door! You are funny and chase your tail, a shadow or bug (even if it's not quite visible)! You play fetch with your favorite toy mouse! You have a kitty sibling to play with, and you both are loved kitties! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to "vera" beautiful Vera!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Stunning, indeed!

Looking at the top picture, I felt as if I was once again enjoying a two-way conversation with angel kitty Samantha (1986-2003), the feline love of my life. Nothing beats being greeted by a purring, trilling little cat who brushes her bushy tail up against you as her way of "shaking hands". Vera is a true living angel. May she and her human enjoy many happy years together.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Vera!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana