Thread: Loving Lillian!

Loving Lillian!

These are pictures of Lillian. I'm not sure how old she is exactly, I adopted her from the pound, if I had to guess I would say around four. Lillian was a give up at the pound. When I first saw her and those big blue eyes I immediately wanted to visit with her. I just had to put down my other cat that I had for 18 years. She was barely four pounds, and had had a litter a few months earlier. One of her kittens was there, too, and was much bigger than Lilly. When I visited with her, she was so gentle and just made little purrs you could barely hear. I had to take her home! The pound spayed her and she came home with me two days later.

Lillian is the most loving cat ever, she has brought so much joy to our family, she loves to plop, roll over, and snuggle. We have re-named this signature move the Purr, Plop, Flip. She loves her belly rubbed, and she takes a shower with me every day. She sits on the ledge of the tub between the shower curtain and the shower curtain liner, so she doesn't get wet. She greets us at the door without fail every time we come home. She has all her claws, but is an indoor cat and has never scratched any of us, not even by accident. What a good kitty she is!
    Hello, Lillian! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your sweet face, your light whiskers, and your soft-looking fur with the patches of golden and brown! Your fur looks so plush and ready to pat!

Your person met you at the pound after recently losing another kitty. You had just had a litter a few months earlier. You were gentle and purred softly, letting your person-to-be know that you were ready to go home!

Your person writes, "What a good kitty she is!" You greet your people at the door when they come in. You have never scratched any of your people, not even by accident. You love tummy-rubs! *rub, rub, rub, rub* You take a shower with your person by sitting on the ledge between the shower curtain and the liner, so you don't get wet. You have a signature move - plopping down, rolling and snuggling! It's Lillian's Purr, Plop, Flip! You are the most loving kitty ever, and have brought much joy to your family! PURRRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Lillian!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Lillian, what a lovely lady you are! You are absolutely precious, lying there on that towel that goes so well with those pretty colors in your soft-looking fur. You have such a sweet face, with such a cute little pink nose and such lovely big eyes looking right up at me. And then you're so cute, lying tummy-up in a couple of pictures and snoozing with your paw covering your eyes in the other. You're so PURRRfect in all of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Linthicum, MD to rub that tummy, which your dear Purrrson says you love, and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know he/she will rub that tum and pet you for me .

What a terrific story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson had just lost her/his beloved kitty of 18 years. You were at the pound, and he/she saw you and those big blue eyes and wanted to visit with you. You were barely four pounds, and you'd had a litter a few months earlier. You were so gentle and just made little barely-audible purrs. She/he fell in love, and you two adopted each other. The pound spayed you, and you went Home two days later!

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your Purrrson says you're "the most loving cat ever," and you've brought so much joy to your family. You've developed your signature move, the Pur, Plop, Flip, in which you plop, roll over, and snuggle! You take a shower with your Purrrson every day, sitting on the tub ledge between the shower curtain and the curtain liner so you don't get wet. You greet your Purrrsons at the door each day when they arrive home. You're a safe indoor cat with all your claws, and you've never scratched anyone, even by accident. You're such a good kitty! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lillian, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Lillian!

Greetings, Lillian! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a photogenic, most precious, blue-eyed beauty you are, Lillian! Your photos are beyond heart-melting! What I wouldn't give to pet, plant a zillion kisses on that soft, furry belly! You know what I'm talking about: your signature move...

Lillian is the most loving cat ever, she has brought so much joy to our family, she loves to plop, roll over, and snuggle. We have re-named this signature move the Pur, Plop, Flip. She loves her belly rubbed, and she takes a shower with me every day.
    Wouldn't mind sharing a shower with you, either! Oh, what a joy you are, Lillian! Your family truly was blessed, the day they welcomed you into their home, hearts and their laps! hehe How lucky they are, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Lillian! You, sweetheart, are the poster girl for kitty adoption; simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lillian! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your utterly heart-melting pics has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...cuddling with your Mom and Dad, receiving tons of belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Lillian, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, you have an amazing cat

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Loving Lillian!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana