Thread: Beautiful Bogart

Beautiful Bogart

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  10.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who tries to understand what is going on.
    Being neutered does make you a much better pet.
    You are so smart and know so many tricks.
    Celebrate your special day

Beautiful Bogart!

Hi Bogart! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

Aww! What a treat, having the rare (here on Dog of the Day) Schipperke as our featured honoree! I'll never forget my first encounter with a Schipperke. I was working at my friend's boarding kennel, and from the minute I laid eyes on her foxy, fluffy, dancing self I was smitten! And so, it's no big surprise to hear how very loved you are, Bogart, exhibiting all of those traits (and more!) we adore in your historic breed: keenly intelligent and talented, loyal and loving to a fault; a "fierce" protector of home and family; a friend to all; a never ending source of joy! Yes, your sure do pack a ton of heart and personality into that small frame! *Bonus* points for loving your kitty siblings as you do!

He loves people, but is very loyal, and is the perfect watch dog. He does many tricks, a few of which are: Dancing and singing, jumping through hoops, high-5, and telling me when to go to bed. He loves all cats, kittens especially, he herds them and gets anxious if they cry, or get out of place, you'd have to see it to believe it.
    Oh, if only I were so lucky to meet you, there in Indiana, witnessing all of your specialness in person!

You truly are the perfect pup package, Bogart, beautiful inside and out, simply the best! Your family is one lucky pack, having a furkid as special as you in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope YOU enjoy a very special day of celebration...herding your kitty siblings, hehe; dancing and singing and jumping the day away; spending fun time with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bogart, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty bros and sisters, too!

Beautiful Bogart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bogart, what a handsome young Schipperke fellow you are! You look so noble and stately, standing there and intently watching something going on over to the side. You're very special to your dear people, aren't you. You like to be in on everything that's going on. You get them to explain things if you aren't sure about them, and you understand just what they're saying! You know several tricks, and, so sweet, you love cats and kittens. There's a saying, "You can't herd cats," but you do it, keeping the kittens together when they start crying out or get out of place. (I'd love to see that!) You even know your dear family cats and kittens by name and will go to them when asked. You and they and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bogart, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitties and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being DOTD Beautiful Bogart!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana