Thread: Cora the Cutie!

Cora the Cutie!

Dearest Cora, you are adorable, such a cutie, indeed! What a stunning child you were in this photo from when you were just seven months old. And I bet you're even more stunning now! That fluffy Himalayan light-color fur with the dark points is gorgeous. You have such a sweet face, with the dark ears and mask and the long, LONG, LOOOONG white whiskers and those lovely big blue eyes. And just look at that tail.. It's nearly as big as the front half of you! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Everett, WA to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You hadn't been with your Purrrmanent family long then, but by age seven months you were already the center of attention. And so you have remained to this very day! You like to give your dear Purrrson kisses when you decide it's time for him/her to get up. Your favorite game is fetch, which you prefer playing with rolled-up pieces of paper rather than store-bought toys. You (and your Purrrson) keep playing until you're out of breath!

She/he has never had a cat so human-like! You love being near the humans, and you accept love from whoever wants to give you some. You're at the door when your Purrrson leaves for work and then when she gets back home. You're very loyal, and she's blessed and grateful that you two are together. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cora, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of fetch!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Cora!

Cora hadn't been a part of my family for too long, she was seven months in this picture, but had already become the center of attention by that point, and remains so to this day. I chose this picture of her because it shows off her bright blue eyes but also her incredibly fluffy tail so well.

Cora enjoys giving Kisses every morning on my face when she thinks its time to wake up. (very early)! Her favorite game is fetch. Rather than using balls I buy her at the store she enjoys using a rolled up piece of paper for me to throw across the hall ways. She will normally bring it back to me until she is out of breath. Its quite funny.

I have never had a cat so human-like. She loves to be near the humans and will take love from anyone that wants to give it to her. Cora is at the door when I leave for work and when I get home. She is a very Loyal cat. I am very fortunate to have her.
    Hello, beautiful Cora and happy Cat of the Day! What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your gem-like blue eyes, your long fluffy fur; your darker ears, face and paws; and your wonderful tail! I would be honored to pet you -- since I can't, I hope your person will give you extra lovies for me

You wake your person with gentle kisses, very early in the morning! You greet your person at the door at "welcome home from work" time each day! When it is time to play, you fetch a rolled-up piece of paper and keep playing with your person! You are very loyal, accepting love from anyone who will give it to you! Your person says, "I am very fortunate to have her." I am very fortunate to get to meet you today!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to most gorgeous Cora!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Gorgeous Cora!

Hi Cora! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Wow! What a breathtakingly beautiful, blue-eyed Himalayan you are, Cora! Your sparkling blue eyes are stunning, and how impressive is that long, flooooofy tail! But even more impressive that your stunning good looks is your big heart! A friend to all, that you are, greeting all comers with open paws and a kiss! Oh, how special it must be, to be on the receiving end of those "Good morning, Mommy!" kisses!

How truly blessed your Mom, your family is, having a beautiful, joyful, devoted and loving furkid in you, Cora! You truly are a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I have never had a cat so human-like. She loves to be near the humans and will take love from anyone that wants to give it to her. Cora is at the door when I leave for work and when I get home. She is a very Loyal cat. I am very fortunate to have her.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Cora! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing fetch the paper ball, hehe; cuddling with your humans; giving and receiving bunches of kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Cora, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Himalayan you are, Sweet Cora. Your fluffy tail is beautiful too.

You make sure your human gets up in the morning and leaves for work. You greet her when she come home.

Then keep her entertained at night. You two love each other very much!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana