Dearest Cora, you are adorable, such a cutie, indeed! What a stunning child you were in this photo from when you were just seven months old. And I bet you're even more stunning now! That fluffy Himalayan light-color fur with the dark points is gorgeous. You have such a sweet face, with the dark ears and mask and the long, LONG, LOOOONG white whiskers and those lovely big blue eyes. And just look at that tail.. It's nearly as big as the front half of you! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Everett, WA to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You hadn't been with your Purrrmanent family long then, but by age seven months you were already the center of attention. And so you have remained to this very day! You like to give your dear Purrrson kisses when you decide it's time for him/her to get up. Your favorite game is fetch, which you prefer playing with rolled-up pieces of paper rather than store-bought toys. You (and your Purrrson) keep playing until you're out of breath!

She/he has never had a cat so human-like! You love being near the humans, and you accept love from whoever wants to give you some. You're at the door when your Purrrson leaves for work and then when she gets back home. You're very loyal, and she's blessed and grateful that you two are together. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cora, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of fetch!