Thread: Wonderful Weeble!

Wonderful Weeble!

Hi Weeble, a.k.a. Buffy Doggy, hehe! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Lab/Retriever loving home!

Every time a beautiful, sleek and shiny, black (or any color) Lab/Retriever is Dog of the Day my heart sings! And what a gorgeous, loyal and loving, big-hearted girl you are, Weelbe; the ultimate, quintessential Lab in body and heart! I had to laugh, though, you expecting a cookie every time you come in from "potty." My girl Peach has got THAT maneuver nailed down too!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved Boo Boo Kitty and Cody, both within a year. But thanks to you, your unwavering devotion and unconditional love, your humans' hearts are healing. How very lucky your family is, Weeble, having a furkid as special as you in their lives, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to their days! What a treasure you are, sweetheart, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Weeble! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content, chowing down on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Weeble, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Weeble!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Weeble

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  16.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are an active girl, getting into a lot of trouble.
    No matter, you are very much loved
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Weeble, you are wonderful indeed, absolutely gorgeous with that glistening black fur! What a sweet face you have there, with those bright brown eyes and that big smile complete with long pink tongue slurping out. You have the most delightful personality, too! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You have several brothers and sisters of other species and breeds and two beloved Angel friends, Boo Boo kitty and Cody, whom you knew before they went to the Rainbow Bridge. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Weeble, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and siblings of all breeds and species and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Boo Boo Angel and Cody Angel are rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-20-2020 at 05:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Wonderful Weeble!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Weeble is an incredible DOTD! Wow, that's a big tongue for sure. Are you actually talking about Buffy and Jody from Family affair? Can't believe anyone remembers that. What a beautiful, shiny black DOTD! ❤️👍🏿