Thread: Anyone read my article

Anyone read my article

The title is 16 Behaviors Of People That Dogs Hate
    https://www.coziwow.com/blog/16-beha...hat-dogs-hate/
    Point out if there's anything wrong, I'd be grateful

Good read!

Congratulations, and thanks for the head's up! Will read and comment after another cup (or 3) of coffee!

Sandra~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Very interesting article, and love the accompanying photo too! Good job!

Several of the things you mention are not only things dogs might not like but are potentially dangerous, such as a too tight a collar and unexpected loud noises such as thunder and fireworks.

But like us humans, dogs are individuals and their preferences, their responses to daily routines and interactions (with humans and other animals) may vary. Some dogs crave the company of other dogs and human affection, while others may shy away from that extra hug, be fearful of strangers entering the home. One dog may leap with excitement at the sight of that leash, anticipating a long walk, while others run for the couch! My Lab will retrieve tennis ball forever and loves water, in any form, at any time, anywhere, while some dogs would rather nap than play; can't even bear the thought of getting their paws wet! As for getting "dressed up?" My dogs run for cover the second I pull out those holiday outfits, the dreaded blinking reindeer ears!

That said, I think it's important that you remind your readers that all breeds vary in their trademark likes and dislikes and so it's important one research a considered breed to assure a good fit! Most important, for all dogs, no matter their size or breed, training and socialization are the keys to a happy, well adjusted pup!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Very informative and you're right. Each dog has its own temperament. My sister has two dogs - a bulldog and a beagle. The Bulldog allows herself to be loved, but she is on her own. Whereas the beagle climbs right into his arms and almost dies of happiness when she is given attention. The attitude towards dogs is the same, but the different temperaments of animals give their own.

Thank so much for this post! It's very helpful.

6. Interesting article. I have read it twice. Maybe you can help me with such a thing as a wireless dog fence system. Is it safe enough and can it be harmful to a dog? What can you say about such a fence?