Thread: Nifty Nikki!

Nifty Nikki!

Hi Nikki! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Oh, what beautiful Ragdoll boy you are, Nikki! You're the very reason why my husband is so hoping to one day having a fluffy, smooshable, bendable, sweet and loving, Gumby like Ragdoll in his life!

He is a huge boy, but mostly fluff when you pick him up, your hands just sink into his cloud of fur. In true ragdoll style, you can hold him upside down, sideways - in any position, and he is relaxed and calm about it. We love him very much.
    And if you could be any more perfect, you're not only a blue ribbon winner in your humans' hearts, but in the show ring as well, charming those judges with your beauty, your calm and loving purrsonality! Yes, you truly are a gem, Nikki, and your family SO very lucky having a furkid as purrfect as you in their lives!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Nikki! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and snuggles, smooches and kisses to you beautiful Nikki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Comfy???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Nikki, you are adorable! What a Ravishing Ragdoll you are! That colorful fluffy fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those perky dark-rimmed ears and that cute pink nose and those lovely big blue eyes, just barely open! You look so comfortable and relaxed, resting your head on that bright red pillow as if you're about to drift off into a nap or you're slowly waking up from one. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to LeRoy, IL to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're a very loving and friendly kitten, a year-old growing boy. You love to be with your dear Purrrsons and kitties. You're full of energy and make your Purrrsons smile with your kitteny roughhousing and attention-seeking. You're very affectionate, following them around for a nudge and a rub-down, curling up close by. You look huge, but that's mostly your cloud of fur! You enjoy being held in any position, upside down, sideways, whatever, and in true Ragdoll fashion you're very relaxed and calm about it. You and your Purrrsons and kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nikki, on being chosen "Best All Breed Kitten" in that Cat Show last October! You are a true prize-winner, clearly deserving of that honor.

And congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitties and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day Nifty Nikki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Okay, this cat is awsome! Nikki is a brilliant COTD!

Hello, Nikki down in LeRoy, Illinois! (I'm in La Grange) Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft to pet! I like your light fur with your darker ears and face, your pink nose and l-o-n-g whiskers! You are beautiful!

I smiled as I read about how affectionate you are! You like to be held and follow someone around for a rub-down of your cloud of fur! At other times you are very energetic and playful, making your people smile! Best of all- you and your kitty housemates are greatly loved! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Nikki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678