Thread: Precious Perry the Snuggle Bunny!

Precious Perry the Snuggle Bunny!

Perry came to us two years ago. He had a lion cut but we wanted to see his beautiful fur so we let him grow out. Now he loves, loves, loves to be brushed! He is a snuggle bunny but does not like to be picked up (at all!). He loves his Golden Retriever sister Gracie but does not want to play!

This is a recent picture, he has a medium length coat. He is my third rescue, though he wasn't really a rescue, his first owner developed asthma and could no longer keep him, but he was well loved. It took him about 6 months to get used to us but now he is bossy and very clear about his preferences. He loves to be brushed and have his tummy petted, but he does not like laps and does not like to be picked up. He is an indoor only cat but is allowed on the back deck which is high above the ground, and he loves to watch the birds and explore the plants.
    We love Perry very much.
    Hello, Perry! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your handsome face, your l-o-n-g white whiskers, and of course your very beautiful blue-grey fur! I would be glad to pet or brush you, or to give you gentle tummy rubs! With the lion cut you look very velvet-soft, and your fur looks very smooth to pet!

You are a busy guy, too! You are bossy and very clear about what you prefer. You hang around with your Golden Retriever sister Gracie (no playing, though). You go outdoors on the back deck to observe birds and check on the plants, and see what is going on. You are a snuggle bunny, but you are not a lap cat and prefer not to be picked up. If ever you do decide that laps are fine, I would be very happy to sit down and make one for you! Best of all you are a much-loved kitty! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Perry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Perry, you are stunning! What a beautiful Domestic Mediumhair guy you are! That fluffy grey fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, in both its luxurious version now and its earlier lion cut. And you have the sweetest face, with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and lovely big pale-green eyes. You look so settled and comfy in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Portland to pet you, and pet your dear Golden sister Gracie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You joined your dear Purrrsons two years ago, after your previous owner, who loved you very much, developed asthma and could no longer keep you. You had the lion cut then, but your new Purrrsons wanted to see your beautiful fur, so they let it grow out. Ever since then, you love, love, love to be brushed! It took you a while to get used to your new family, but now you are bossy and state your preferences very clearly. You're a snuggle bunny who loves being brushed and getting tummy pets, but you do not like to be on laps or get picked up. You're an indoor cat, but you go onto the back deck to watch birds and explore the plants. (Be careful up there!) You are precious indeed! You and Gracie and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Perry, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Gracie and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-18-2020 at 07:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Percious Perry!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Perry!

Hi Perry! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful boy!!!

So, you tolerate brushing and belly rubs, but laps a big no, no? You truly are one of a kind, Perry, marching to the beat of a different drummer!

What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Perry! It's never fun, having to be re-homed, especially after having been so loved by your former family. But just as your Mom says, it didn't take long for you to claim your "top cat" status, settling in so nicely (after making sure the humans knew it would be on your terms, that is)! Oh! To be loved so unconditionally! Then again, what's NOT to love? You're purrfect just as you are, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the very special place you hold in her heart has been a joy! Now, you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...loving on (but not playing with, lol) your Golden sister, Gracie; sunning yourself on the deck, watching the world go by; receiving bunches of belly rubs and a nice, long brushing; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted, doting humans! Lots of love to you, beautiful Perry, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous Perry!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~