WHEEK WHEEK and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, darling Digby!

My piggy loving heart melted, poring over your pawsitively precious photos! Not only are you beautiful, cute as can be, your SO photogenic; quite the sight, modeling those adorable hats, hehe

Having been a mom to many a guinea pig over the years I know first hand just how special you kids are, and it's clear you embody all of those traits we guinea pig lovers cherish! How lucky your human is, Digby, having a furkid as beautiful and personality packed, as sweet and snuggly, as special as you! You truly are one in a million, Digby, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Meeting you this morning has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...treated to extra floor time, popcorning to the max; chowing down on yummy veggies and fruit; snuggling in your blankie (or your human's shirt, hehe); being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Digby, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!