Thread: Beautiful Bella Bear!

Beautiful Bella Bear!

Be still my heart! What a pawsitively precious pup you are, Bella Bear! Your homecoming photo is beyond heart-melting! You're giving me puppy pangs! (I can almost smell the puppy breath and Frito feet from here!) And just look at those awesome bear sized paws! True to your Bernese Mountain Dog/GSD gene pool you're going to be grow to be a big girl, for sure! Already the best of your awesome breed blend is shining through in your big heart and smarts! (Not sure to which breed we should credit your love for country music, though!) What fun your humans are in for over the weeks and months to come, Bella; watching your grow and learn; you and they sharing countless happy times over the many years to come!

Oh, how very lucky your family is, sweetheart, having a furkid, a full fledged family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Bella! You're a gem!!!

This picture is from the day we got her, and we already knew she was going to be a great puppy, and a new member of the family! We love you, Bella Bear!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting your beautiful, fluffy self today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing as only a puppy can; howling to the "The Wolf;" spending fun time with your humans; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Bella Bear, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That face! That smile! The head tilt!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bella Bear, aren't you ever the sweetest young lady! You're so cute with that colorful, fluffy, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with your lovely dark eyes and your smiling mouth with tongue sticking out! You're a beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog/German Shepherd mix, 13 weeks old now and growing every day. You have the most delightful personality, making your dear people smile with your energy and antics. You join in with a howl when you hear the wolf howling on the radio! You and your family are looking forward to many years of joy together. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella Bear, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog/ German Shephard x you are, Bella.
    Your fur is so fluffy.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Bella Bear! What a darling puppy you are! I like your sweet face and your full, fluffy fur! Happy, happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a sweetie!!!