Thread: Stickers Angel Kitty

Stickers Angel Kitty

I’m so sad this beauty was hit by a car. The fact that she crawled to you afterward is even more heartbreaking. She was a beauty.

Blog Entries
    Stickers is the best cat in the world! Sorry she left

Dearest Stickers, what a beautiful Angel lady you are! You are breathtakingly gorgeous with that thick, long, tabby-and-white design Maine Coon coat that looks so very soft, and that sweet face with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the cute two-tone nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You're so pretty sitting up there so proudly, and who is your Calico friend poking out from the door? I wish I could reach through the screen and .. all the way over to the Rainbow Bridge, I guess! to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a story you have to tell. You and your siblings were left behind when your former "people" moved away. I'm so glad you were rescued, and I trust your siblings were too. You were found covered in stickers, so that's where your name came from. Your dear people worked hard and finally got them all out. You loved to be groomed and held and petted after that! All fluffy and pretty, you came to snuggle. You and the family dogs became good friends. You welcomed everyone who came to visit, and you dropped in several times a day to check that all was well.

I'm so very sorry your life was cut short by a speeding driver. How touching and heartbreaking it is that you crawled back to your family and your yard, where you passed away and were buried. Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again. Your family members all love you and miss you and grieve you very much. My deepest sympathy to them all. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are watching over them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day. What a wonderful, love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Stickers Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and lovely memories and all your favorite Angelic treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-14-2020 at 07:55 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

4. Congratulations on her being cat of the day an so sorry for your loss. may she rest in peace

Beautiful Fur Angel Stickers~

To the family of precious fur angel Stickers~

I'm so, so very sorry to hear of the tragic, untimely passing of yourbeautifulMaine Coon girl, Stickers. Reading how she managed to summon the strength and courage to drag herself home after having been so critically injured brought tears to my eyes. What a testament to how loved she was, how much she loved you. And as tragic as her passing is, it is comforting knowing it was home, in your loving arms, where she earned her angel wings. Now, until that joyful day when you and she are together again, she rests peacefully in your garden, her beautiful spirit brightening the heavens.

Again, my heartfelt condolences on your great loss. How lucky you were to have known her love and devotion those wonderful 8 years. Thank you for sharing your beautiful Stickers with us, giving us the chance to honor her here today. She truly was a treasure, a friend to all, the best kitty ever to grace Napa Valley...and your lives.

And Stickers, sweet angel girl...Scamper happy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, until that happy day when you and your family are together once more! And send down your love to them. They miss you so very much.

Beautiful Stickers. Cat of the Day Forever and Always.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Angel Stickers, on being Cat of the Day. Some day you and you loved ones will be together again at RB.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana