Thread: Beautiful Bella!

Beautiful Bella!

Good morning, Bella! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to proud humans Beth and Barry too!

What a vision of loveliness you are, Bella, and so perfectly named for you truly are a breathtakingly beautiful, sweet and petite Standard Poodle girl! I've always loved your breed, but admit having an extra soft spot for you white coated kids! And true to your beloved breed you're not only beautiful, but as smart as a whip, Poodles being among the smartest of breeds! And oh, I can just imagine how precious a wee puppy you were...

I was not looking for a dog and never pictured myself with a poodle, but the puppies were adorable and as it turned out the puppy parents had decided they couldn't keep them both. The male was named Tristan and the female had not yet been given a name. After the party I couldn't get the puppy out of my mind. I was in love, and the rest is history!¦
    How could your Dad resist? One look was all it too and yep, the rest is happy history; 14 years of shared love and companionship and counting! Your Dad may have thought a Poodle was not the breed for him, but you sure did prove him wrong, didn't you sweetheart? Inside and out, in looks and in heart, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! Gentle and playful, loyal and loving, you truly are perfection on 4 paws...4 Poodle paws!

How blessed your Daddy is, having a a full fledged furry family member in you, Bella! More than a best friend, you're his soulmate, his Dog of a Lifetime!!!

She never leaves my side and is full of kisses. She is the most affectionate dog I have ever had. Bella has been the dog love of my life. Bella is ready for cooler weather so she can get back on the pickleball court.
    Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos and learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts has made my day! Now, up and at 'em, sweetheart! Time to hit that pickleball court; playing fetch with your beloved "baby" Eggie; sticking to your Daddy like glue, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Bella, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime!!!

Ready to play!!!

Beautiful Bella!!!

Precious baby Bella and bro Tristan!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bella

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful story, you were noticed at a party.
    Now you have a wonderful home for fourteen years.
    The pictures show your many sides
    Celebrate your special day

Bella, you are such a BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!! I used to have a poodle, he was a toy. He was smarter than us. Bless you and your dear parents.

Dearest Bella, what a beautiful Standard Poodle lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that curly white fur and that sweet face with those long fluffy ears and lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing that terrific photo album with us! What a collection of pictures showing you in so many different poses and activities at home. Those long, LOOOONG front legs are amazing. And what an utterly adorable shot that is of you with your brother Tristan when you were just puppies!

Your first family couldn't keep you both, and I'm not at all surprised that your dear parents-to-be Barry and Beth couldn't get you out of their minds after they met you. They fell in love, and the rest is history! Now you are living the most wonderful life in your Furrrever Home. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. You're the dog love of their lives. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Barry and Beth and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of fetch and keepaway and carry and cradle with "Eggie".

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Beautiful Bella!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana