Thread: Magnificent Milo

Magnificent Milo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy who loves to eat.
    Having rabbits of my own, I know how smart you can be.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra cuddles.

Adorable Milo!

Greetings, Milo in the U.K.! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh be still my heart! What a beautiful, most precious Mini Lop bunny you are! Your photos are over the moon heart-melting! Talk about being ready for your closeup! Your "chocolate butterfly" coloring is so lovely, so special! And oh, what I wouldn't give to cuddle you, stroke those long and velvety lop ears, cover that sweet face with a zillion kisses! More impressive than your looks is your sweet and loving personality! Speaking of kisses! Sounds like you give as good as you get!

Milo is a very affectionate rabbit. He will always come when he is called, he always hops over for a cuddle and also gives kisses.
    No wonder all who meet you, Milo, fall helplessly in love! Who could resist a bun as beautiful and loving as you! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a furkid as special as you in their lives! You truly are a treasure, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, being treated to your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing in your garden, sharing an ice cream with your human, giving and receiving countless cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Milo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Milo, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, sweet, photogenic and easy to fall in love with! We're so glad you have a wonderful life, living inside your loving human family's home. You are so clever ~ ALL small animals are smarter than people think. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie. XOXO

Our Adopted Small Pets Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Dearest Milo, what a beautiful bunny you are! So pretty with that soft-looking, colorful fur and the sweet face with those lop ears and lovely big brown eyes. You have such a delightful personality! Everyone who meets you falls in love with you. You're very affectionate, and you love cuddles and kisses. You really enjoy your food, even human-dessert treats! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled life you share!

Congratulations, darling Milo, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of ice cream and cake!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Magnificent Milo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana