Thread: Adorable Igor!

Adorable Igor!

Hi Igor! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud human dad Ben, too!

What a handsome Three-toed Box Turtle you are, Igor! As a child I had two Box Turtles, but not until meeting you today had I ever heard of a Three-toed Box Turtle! You're beautiful, and oh yes, I sure do like you!

How neat that you and Ben are just about the same age! And despite a rocky several years, you're finally living the happy, carefree life you deserve! You even have a girlfriend now to spend your days with, taking leisurely walks, exploring the forest, the both of you being loved to the max by Ben! Life is good!

Ben is one lucky guy, having a best friend as beautiful, as special as you in his life! What a treasure you are, Igor, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration (pre-hibernation!), taking a nice, long walk in the forest; spending fun time with your girlfriend and Ben; chowing down on earthworms and fish, apples and carrots; being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love to you, precious Igor, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your girlfriend, too!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Igor, you are adorable indeed, so beautiful with that golden shell! I'm so sorry about your lonely earlier life, and I'm glad things have changed so much for the better. Now you are living the delightful life you deserve and were meant to live, with your dear turtle girlfriend Izzy and human friend Ben. Soon you and Izzy will be hibernating. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Igor, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and dear Izzy and Ben and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of earthworms, carrots, lettuce, fish, and apples.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome turtle you are Igor, congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Igor, on being POTD! A dream of mine is to have a beloved pet in the family for a long time - like 26 years or more! Igor is so awesome and unique. We're so glad Igor has enjoyed a wonderful life now for many years with his loving human parent, Ben, who is making sure Igor gets a lot of attention and care. Sending all best wishes to sweet Igor for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life!

Our Precious Adopted Pets Fun Photo Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net