Thread: Vivacious Violet!

Vivacious Violet!

Dearest Violet, what a beautiful Siamese-mix lady you are, vivacious indeed! Your grey fur with touches of pink is gorgeous and looks so very soft and luxurious, and what a sweet, sweet face you have with that darker-grey nose and those lovely big golden eyes! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You're so cute, such a good sport, being carried around in your dear young friend's arms with that golden bow on your head! You are such a pretty kitty, I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Wisconsin to pet you, and pet your dear furry housemates, kitty Belle and doggies Homer and Ragtime, too! I can't, of course, but I know your friend will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to make an entrance whenever you enter a room, greeting everyone with a loud squeaking noise that suggests your Siamese heritage. You're your young friend's best friend, and you play, eat, and sleep together. You and Belle and Homer and Ragtime all get along very well. Your family members all say you're an all-around great cat, a great addition to the family. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Violet, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Belle and Homer and Ragtime and young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-11-2020 at 08:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Vivacious Violet!

Hi Violet! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Wow! What a beautiful, pawsitively precious Meezer x girl you are, Violet! Your sleek and shiny coat is gorgeous, and that gold bow atop your head, your crowning glory! Could it be you were named for your non-traditional violet colored coat?

How lucky your young lady is, having a furry friend as sweet and loving, as devoted as you, Violet! Best friends for life!!!

She is my daughter's best friend. Violet will spend all her time hanging around with my daughter. They play, eat and sleep together. It's too bad Violet hasn't figured out how to lift a tea cup or they would truly have tea parties together.
    Every child should grow up knowing the love and companionship of a furry friend, an animal companion, and in you, Violet, your young lady (your entire family!) has been blessed with the best! What a gem you are, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Violet! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you are treated to a very special day of celebration...you and your young lady sharing a cup of tea, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Violet, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your kitty sib Belle and doggie pals Homer and Ragtime too!

Me and my young lady!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Siamese mix kitty you are, Violet. Your gray fur looks so soft.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

This is Violet, our two-year-old Siamese mix. She is my daughter's best friend. Violet will spend all her time hanging around with my daughter. They play, eat and sleep together. It's too bad Violet hasn't figured out how to lift a tea cup or they would truly have tea parties together. Violet loves to make an entrance every time she enters a room. She lets out a loud squeaking noise just to let everyone know she's there. It also give evidence of her Siamese genes, even if her coloring does not!

She gets along well with our other cat Belle and our dogs Homer and Ragtime, and is just an all-around great cat. Violet has been a great addition to our family.
    Hello, Violet up in Wisconsin! Happy Cat of the Day! Love to Belle and to Homer and Ragtime, too!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your fur, which is of such pretty colors and looks so soft to pet! I like your two-tone front toes, too!

I smiled when I read about all the things you and your young person do together! You play, eat and sleep together! You could have tea parties, but you haven't figured out yet how to lift a tea cup. You get along with Belle, Homer and Ragtime! You make an entrance by squeaking when you come into a room, reminding everyone of your meezer genes! Best of all-- you are a greatly loved lady! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Violet!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678