Thread: Charming Chubietta

Charming Chubietta

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What an interesting story.
    You were saved, as a baby, when your mom had passed.
    Now you have freedom, but still love the people who saved you.
    Celebrate your special day

Charming Cubietta!

Hi Chubietta! Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful masked bandit, Raccoon girl you are, Chubietta! What I wouldn't give to pet that soft, fluffy, chubby belly!

I so enjoyed reading your human's love filled tribute, Chubby; your heartwarming rescue story, learning of the amazing bond of love and trust you and your family share! Not to say I didn't laugh at your um, skills at home redecorating, hehe I'm sure that was great fun for you, your humans maybe not so much.
    But I do believe you and they have reached the perfect "middle," with you able to enjoy life on the river bed while still enjoying the home life and the company and love of your humans; the best of both worlds!

She has been in and out of the barn all summer, eating cat food and tearing open feed sacks. She comes when we call her, and still loves us as her family. We can still hold her, and she'll follow us into the house, but doesn't like strangers at all
    Endless thanks to your family for rescuing you in your time of great need, doing all that was required to save you, including those round the clock bottle feedings; even getting you vetted...spayed, vaccinated and wormed! And in return you have provided them with so much joy, love and laughter! How lucky they are, having a best furry friend and family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special and unique as you, Chubby! You truly are one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...spending fun time on the river; chowing down on cat food; visiting with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, precious Chubby, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! (Please have your humans give you a hug for me!)

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulatinos, Chubietta, on being POTD! You are so beautiful and clever. We were heartbroken to read about your poor Mother. Your life is full of adventures but please ask your humans to protect the poor chickens! (We are vegetarians and love chickens but don't eat them!) Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie!

Our Precious Adopted Pets Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) at Shelters/Humane Societies*

Dearest Chubietta, what a beautiful Raccoon you are, and what an amazing story you have to tell! I'm so sorry your dear mother died when you were so young, but I'm so very glad and grateful that you were rescued by your dear family-to-be who raised you from infancy through you being able to survive on your own. You keep in touch with your family humans and dogs and cats, dropping in on occasion. (We hope your people will find some place to keep the chickens where you can't get to them!) You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chubietta, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-10-2020 at 09:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Beautiful Chubietta!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana