Hi, I'm Peaches, I am nine or maybe ten years old, we think? I'm an orange tabby from Post Falls, Idaho. I had been abandoned when my mom found me six years ago. So she does not know exactly how old I am, as I was done growing then.

I was so glad when mom found me, and decided to adopt me. I much prefer a good lace tablecloth to a scary street with those metal monsters (cars I have heard them called) everywhere.

I love flowers and playing with my kitty toys, especially my ball. I have three kitty brothers and two kitty sisters and I'm the cutest!!
Hello, Peaches in Idaho! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your light orange, very fluffy fur! I would be glad to pet you if I could, because your fur looks so soft! Since I can't, I hope your mom will give you loads of petting for me today! Some for your kitty brothers and sisters too, please.

You look very nice sitting on the lace tablecloth! Your peach-orange fur is a purr-fect color! You are a busy guy- modeling for a picture with the flowers and the lace tablecloth, playing with your toys (especially the ball), and being the cutest of all the kitties in your family! Your mom found you out on the street and brought you home, which is where you belong! You are gorgeous!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Peaches, and love to all your kitty siblings too!