Thread: Magnificent Molly Angel!

Magnificent Molly Angel!

Dearest Molly, what a beautiful Angel you are, a gorgeous Tabby lady with white trim! Your colorful fur is so pretty and look so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and eyebrows, those lovely big eyes, and that cute nose complete with mustache. You are magnificent indeed, sitting up so proudly in that great photo and looking so peaceful and content. Thank you for sharing it with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You came to your dear family as a kitten, and you would sit on your dear special friend's shoulder while she/he washed the dishes. You were his/her first baby! When you got older, you straddled the back of the sofa, playing at being a tiger in a tree in the jungle. You loved sleeping with your Purrrents each night, getting into bed and sitting on your friend's chest waiting to be petted, then settling down beside her/him for the night.

Then one day you left for the Rainbow Bridge. My deepest sympathy to all your family members, who miss you and grieve you so very much and will always remember you. Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. Your friend imagines seeing you straddling the back of the sofa when he/she passes it at night. (That is not just imaginary, is it.. I'm sure you really are there, watching over them with love!) Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always and sending along love, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day.. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Molly Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-07-2020 at 06:23 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fur Angel Molly~

To the family of dear Molly~

What a beautiful Tabby girl your beloved Molly was, in body and in heart. I'm so, so very sorry to hear she's left for the Rainbow Bridge, having earned her angel wings. I can only imagine how much you miss her, those nighttime rituals, her cuddling close beside you, warming your bodies and your hearts. And I too so often "see" my departed furkids out of the corner of my eye, sitting in that special place. Perhaps your dear Molly is sending down a sign from above, assuring you that all is well, to comfort you until that joyful day you and she are together again. That is what I like to believe during those special moments.

For now, your precious girl lives on in your hearts, in the countless precious memories you made, never to be forgotten; forever loved.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Molly girl with us, giving us the chance to honor her, and the very special bond you and she shared. I hope seeing her being celebrated here today brings you a small measure of comfort. She truly was one extra special girl, a Cat of a Lifetime~

Much love to you in heaven, beautiful Molly. Romp happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, until that wonderful day of reunion.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Molly was a beautiful kitty and someday you will be together again.
    Congratulations on being COTD, dear Molly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana