Thread: Nifty Nibbles

Nifty Nibbles

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Your name, Nibbles, fits perfectly
    You have a wonderful life liking to get your picture taken.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Nibbles!!!

Greetings Nibbles in Ireland! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a treat, seeing your beautiful bunnster face up on my Pet of the Day page this morning! You are just too precious, too lovely for words, Nibbles! No wonder you love posing for the camera, sweetheart! You're a natural, so photogenic, just as beautiful as can be! Your photos have my heart in meltdown mode!

How very blessed your family is, Nibbles, having a furkid as gorgeous, as mischievous and personality packed, as sweet and loving as you! No matter their size or age, be they human or furry, you truly are a friend to all!

What makes Nibbles special is his friendliness - whether it's an adult or a kid, Nibbles will always be on his best behaviour, allowing children to rub him and kiss him! However, sometimes he puts on a show for them, getting into a friendly fight for a carrot with Tilly!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, playing in the garden with your bestie, Tilly the Lop-Eared bunny; munching on yummy bun treats; binky-ing and putting on a show for all of your adoring friends and fans; receiving and giving bunches of kisses and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Nibbles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Tilly, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Nibbles, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant, cuddly, photogenic and precious! (We hope and pray you are living inside your human family's home. Pet rabbits are not wild and should never ever live outside.) We are sending prayers and all best wishes for a happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big -or- Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

Dearest Nibbles, you are utterly adorable! What a sweet, precious Dutch Rabbit you are, so beautiful in those great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us. No wonder you love to pose for the camera! Your fur coat is so pretty and soft, and you have the sweetest face with those perky ears and big dark eyes. You have a delightful personality, too! You love playing, eating, exploring, and playing with your best friend Tilly, a Lop-Eared rabbit. You're very friendly with adult and kids, and sometimes you put on a show for them, getting into a friendly fight for a carrot with Tilly. You and she and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wondeful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nibbles, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Tilly and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe another play-fight with Tilly for a carrot!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Dutch Rabbit you are Nifty Nibbles. You fur is so pretty and looks so soft.
    You are very friendly with adults and children, and you love to play.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana