Thread: Loyal Leo!

Loyal Leo!

This is my first cat that is not rescued. I didn't notice before how wild cats from shelters or street are until now. He needs so much love. He doesn't want to eat alone, I have to be by his side. Even my boyfriend isn't enough. He plays with me every second when he can. I decide to get a Maine Coon because I have loved the breed for so many years.

I've always wanted a cat that will cuddle with me every second of my day. I got this. He is always sleeping on my arms or my face. He is so cute. He loves baths. He is happy with me and I see it in his face. He is so grateful.

He is so not independent, as I said, he needs me by his side every second. He loves to eat. His favorite food is Purina. His favorite game or toy are my fingers. He is indoor pet. He loves to sleep on trousers and hoodies. He want to play with my phone or with my computer wires. He is very clumsy and he fall everywhere. He always beg me for kisses. I already know that he will be very spoiled. I think that he will be alpha.
    Hello, Leo in Slovenia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable kitten you are! I like your sweet face, your big kitten ears, and your fluffy fur! I would like to reach all the way to Slovenia to pet you-- since I can't, though, I hope your caring person will pet you for me. You are a sweet little guy!

You are a loyal kitty, too! You snuggle with your person, sleeping right on your person's arms or face! You need lots of love, and prefer to have your person by your side when you eat. You are very playful, having fun with your person's fingers and requesting kisses! You make things like your person's telephone or computer wires into toys- please be careful with those, sweetie. You sleep on your person's clothes, and you are a very affectionate kitty! Purrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Leo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Leo, what an adorable Maine Coon kitten you are! You're absolutely beautiful, with that long, fluffy Tabby-pattern fur that looks so very soft, and that sweet, sweet face with the huge ears and lovely big golden eyes and those long, LONG eyebrows and ear tufts. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Medvode, Slovenia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful, loving personality you have! You love your person dearly and want to be together all the time. You love to play with and cuddle with her. You sleep on her arms or face. You enjoy playing with her fingers and eating Purina and sleeping on trousers and hoodies. You want to play with the phone or computer wires. (Please don't play with those wires! They can be very dangerous. They could give you an electric shock if you bit one.) That's very good that you're an indoor pet, so much safer for you! You like to beg your person for kisses, and she already knows you'll be very spoiled. She has always wanted a cuddling cat, and now she has one! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Your person says you're very clumsy and you fall everywhere. What happened to your whiskers? They look like they've fallen or broken or been cut off. You need them to help balance with. I hope they'll grow back soon! I'm sure you won't be so clumsy once they're back.

Congratulations, darling Leo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with some special Purina flavors that you really like!

Last edited by phesina; 09-06-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Leo!!!

Be still my heart! Cuteness overload x a zillion!

What an adorable, pawsitively precious wee Maine Coon baby you are, Leo! Just look at those amazing ears and ear tufties, that sweet, expressive face! You sure do know how to pose for the camera, Leo! Your photos are over the moon, utterly heart-melting! And what a handsome big boy you're going to be...all grown up! Already, true to your vaunted and beloved breed, your sweet and loving personality, your heart of pure gold is shining through; your Mom's dream of having a Velcro kitty, a kisses craving cuddle bug and lover boy, come true! Bonus points for actually loving baths!

I've always wanted a cat that will cuddle with me every second of my day. I got this. He is always sleeping on my arms or my face.
    How lucky your Mommy is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you, Leo! You truly are a gem, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you this morning has been pure joy! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...cuddling with your Mommy, receiving tons of kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces...spoiled EXTRA rotten! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Leo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Loyal Leo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana