Thread: Adorable Oliver!

Adorable Oliver!

Dearest Oliver, you are utterly adorable, and so is your dear sister Annie! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You and she were just six months old in them, precious little kittens. You both have such pretty, soft-looking fur, and such sweet faces, first Oliver looking straight out at me and then Annie just barely peeping up as Oliver snoozes cuddled up against her tummy. Now you are two years old, and I bet you're both still just as adorable and precious! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Melbourne to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You jump into your dear Purrrson's arms, whenever you want, and whenever he/she's not paying you enough attention. You are also very helpful at the computer. And you now have a new family member.. Your Purrrents have had a son, a human kitten, a new skin-brother for you! They worried at first about how you and Annie would would react to him, but you've all done just fine. You've almost adopted him yourself! Your Purrrson imagines you next year, propped up with all the teddy bears and a little hat on, playing cops and robbers! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Oliver, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Annie and skin-brother and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Oliver, and Annie too!

Oliver is now two years old, but is six months in the pictures! He's a tabby, and has no pedigree, he is an RSPCA adoptee Oliver and his sister Annie were named after Oliver Twist and Orphan Annie, because they were both adopted from the RSPCA. Oliver is an amazing little soul, he jumps into my arms (usually whenever he wants - and whenever I am not paying attention to him). He insists on "helping" at the computer, too, which as you can imagine, is usually counterproductive.

We now have a son and whilst we were a little apprehensive about "the kids" meeting the newest member of the family, Oliver has almost adopted him, himself! I can just see Oliver in a year's time, propped up with all the teddy bears and a little hat on, playing cops and robbers!
    Hello, Oliver in Australia and hello to sister Annie too! Happy Cat of the Day!

I love your names and the story of how you got them, being adopted from the RSPCA! Oliver, you are such a handsome tabby gentleman - I like your striped fur pattern! Annie's fur looks dark and velvety, and both of your coats look very smooth and soft to pet!

Oliver, you are a very busy and amazing gentleman! You jump to your person's arms whenever you want and whenever you feel that not enough attention is being paid to you! Also, you are a capable assistant when it is time for computer work ! You have a new young sibling to love - and your person imagines you a year from now, propped up with the teddy bears and wearing a hat, playing cops and robbers! I am sure you, Annie and your human brother will all be best buddies !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Oliver, and much love to Annie too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Oliver!

Hi Oliver from Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your dear sister Annie, too!

What a handsome, most adorable Tabby boy you are, Oliver; a total heart-melter! That said, who needs a pedigree when you're perfect just as you are, inside and out! And what a precious pair you and sister Annie make; pawsitively precious!

I so enjoyed reading how you and Annie came to be named, Oliver; named after one of my favorite books and Broadway shows; both main characters orphans, just like you and your sister! Happily for you and Annie your homeless status would be short-lived, and the rest is happy history! And I have no doubt you're going to be one amazing big brother and best friend to the newest addition to your family; an adoptee of your very own!

We now have a son and whilst we were a little apprehensive about "the kids" meeting the newest member of the family, Oliver has almost adopted him, himself! I can just see Oliver in a year's time, propped up with all the teddy bears and a little hat on, playing cops and robbers!
    How sweet is that! Oh, what fun times await you both over the months and years to come! Every child should grow up knowing the love and friendship of a best furry friend, an animal companion! And in you, Oliver, your little skin brother has been blessed with the very best!

Endless thanks to your family for welcoming you and Annie into their home and hearts! You two are living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue and adoption, your family doubly blessed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your Mom's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rescue story; seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...helping your Mom on the computer, snuggling with sister Annie and your pawrents, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Oliver, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Annie, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Adorable Oliver!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana