Thread: Joyful JJ!

Joyful JJ!

Dearest JJ, what a beautiful Mollucan Cockatoo you are, so happily perched on that branch on top of your cage! You look like you're screaming with joy there, and you probably are! I was horrified to read of your earlier life, with such cruel alleged-people for 13 years. I am so very, very glad and grateful that you were rescued six years ago and have lived in your perfect home with your perfect family ever since. You are full of energy and joy, and you make them smile with your antics. You think you own them, and I think you probably do! You eat everything they do, especially pizza and garlic, and you scream just to let the world know you're alive and happy! You love your dear Dad very much. You can tell when he's on his way coming home from work, which you announce to the rest of the flock, seven other parrots. You love to sit on Dad's stomach and gaze lovingly into his eyes, giving him a kiss or two. You and he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling JJ, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and flock and other humans and big German Shepherd dog and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special pizza and garlic!

Last edited by phesina; 09-01-2020 at 06:56 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joyful JJ!

Hi JJ! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a brave, beautiful, joyful Mollucan Cockatoo you are, JJ, a true fighter and survivor! My heart sunk, reading of the unspeakable abuse and neglect you suffered for so many years.

Thankfully, after 13 years of abuse you are finally living the good life, the happy and carefree, love filled life you so richly deserved from day one; every big birdie's dream life, including but not limited to spacious accommodations and time of out your cate, tons of toys and birdie buds to keep you occupied, a yummy diet to chow down on and most importantly, showered with all the love your heart can hold! Ahh yes, life IS good!

But what's this...ESP??? Oh, how your Master must love being greeted by you after a long day; you perched on his stomach, gazing longingly into his eyes, being on the receiving end of those sweet kisses! Talk about a Daddy's girl! hehe

How very lucky he, your Mom and fellow flock members and doggie pal are, having a feathered family, a best friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, JJ; their source of non stop joy and laughter! What a treasure you are, JJ, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...ripping apart those toys with pure joy, a.k.a. making kindling, lol; chowing down on some cheesy, yummy pizza (with garlic!); spending fun time with your flock members and GSD/best doggie bud; giving and receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, joyful JJ, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your feathered and friends and doggie pal, too!

Joyful JJ!!! (That magnificent crown!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jj

Name:  31.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  300.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You were rescued just in time.
    Now you can enjoy life to the fullest.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, JJ, on being POTD! You are beautiful, brilliant, fun, adorable and loving! (We are soooooo glad you were rescued from your previous abusive human. Anyone who neglects or abuses an animal (big or small) should be sent to jail!) We loved reading the wonderful tribute written by your loving human parent about your great life. Sending all best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

We Birds! Our Precious Rescued Lil Peeps Fun Photo Web Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

*Please Spread the Word ~ Opt to Adopt Homeless (or Neglected/Abused) Pets (Big -or- Small)*

What a beautiful Moulucan Cockatoo you are, Joyful JJ.
    I am sorry you were abused in your first home.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana