Thread: Magnificent Maxi!

Magnificent Maxi!

Dearest Max, a.k.a. Maxi, you are utterly adorable, a magnificent young Siamese man, indeed! You're absolutely beautiful in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your chocolate-brown points are gorgeous, your lovely big blue eyes are stunning, and you have the sweetest face with that cute little pink tongue reaching out of your mouth to touch your nose. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Coral Springs, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your meow is even bigger than your eyes, and so is your purr. You look for a lot of attention from your dear Purrrson, don't you. You get him/her up at breakfast time, about 5am each day, by dragging your paws through the venetian blinds, which makes an even louder noise than your meow! You follow her/him to the cupboard, with your tail straight up in the air and a loud purr coming from your throat. During the day you enjoy lap-sitting and following him/her around purring. You also like to chase things. (To Max's Purrrson: please don't let him chase rubber bands or twist ties! He could swallow one, which can become a serious medical emergency.) You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnificent Maxi!

Hi Maxi! Happy Cat of the Day, you beautiful, blue-eyed Meezer man!

Love that tongue action, Maxi! Are you giving your human the razzberries? Sure makes me want to reach right through my screen and cover that sweet face of your with a zillion smooches!

I've had more than my fair share of furry alarm clocks, employing a multitude of methods! But you pawing at those Venetian blinds takes "wake up Mom!" to a whole new level, nails on the chalkboard type level!
    Then again, when the reward after suffering such pre dawn agony is the sight of your gorgeous self staring back at her, so worth the pain!

What a lucky Mom is yours, Maxi, having a furkid as beautiful, as loyal and loving, as devoted as you! You truly are the ultimate Velcro kitty, lap warmer, attention craving lover boy! What more could a Mom hope for? Pure purrfection, that you are, Maxi, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this morning has been such a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...chasing all of your fave items, hehe; playing shadow to your Mom; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, blue-eyed Maxi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Maxi!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Maxi the meezer! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your light blue eyes and your light fur with the darker chocolate points! Your coat looks very smooth and soft - I hope your person will give you plenty of petting and snuggles for me today!

You are a very busy kitty- making sure your person is awake at your preferred time for breakfast to be served! You make a little noise on the window blinds, then head straight for the kitchen with your happy tail! Whenever your person sits down, you are ready to occupy their lap! You make household objects like an untied shoe lace, a rubber band or a twist tie into a kitty game, too! (Side note- I hope your person supervises when you play with rubber bands- you are so beautiful and I would not want anything bad happening to you)

Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty! You follow your person through the house, and your purr is easily heard! PURRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Maxi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Kisses and cuddles to Max from me too. So freakin', impossibly cute. What a pretty boy 😻

What a beautiful Siamese boy you are Maxi.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana