Thread: Buying a tablet

Buying a tablet

I have decided to buy a tablet instead of using my cell phone in the evening for internet use.I am going to get a Amazon HD 10.1" 64gb Fire OS7 tablet.Could I have some on what you think is a good tablet to have.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

2. It kind of depends.
    have you purchased any movies; books or music with your phone?

if you have than you need to get a tablet within whatever brand of phone you have cuz you will not be able to transfer your purchases from one brand to another.
    for example i have an Apple iPad that ive purchased a lot of movies an books an some music on over a course of 9+years. i will not be able to transfer any of my purchases from my Apple iPad onto an Amazon Fire. but i can buy another Apple iPad(or whatever Apple product) an transfer my purchases cuz its the same brand an account. i am assuming its the same for all tablet an smart phones regardless of brand.

other than that i dont think you can go wrong with whatever kind of tablet you get. they are handy gadgets to have! im all the time stuffing my iPad into my small backpack an using it around town while i wait for whatever to be finished(i had a couple of super long waits at Les Schwab for example) an was super glad i took my iPad with me

Did you go ahead and get a tablet, Barry? My mom has dementia and we've found that she does really well with Face Time. She does a better job of having a conversation when she can see and talk to the person. A friend suggested to my dad to buy a tablet because it's a little larger than his iPhone, and she might have an easier time if the picture is bigger. Also sometimes they both talk to the person on the other end together (for example, their grandchildren) which might be easier with a tablet. Thank you for the idea!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

i did

I did get a tablet,an Amazon Fire with 64GB of storage,is fast,pictures are chrystal clear,really like it.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Did you searched for reviews before buying that tablet?

https://ebookfriendly.com/amazon-fir...hings-to-know/

The tablet you looked at is not bad. But there are plenty of other options. I looked at my tablet when I read the review here https://homemakerguide.com/best-tablets-under-300/. I ordered a Lenovo 10.1 Inch Tablet. There is trust in this brand.

Apple iPad is still the best tablet for most people