Thread: Gorgeous Cups!

Threaded View

Gorgeous Cups!

Dearest Cupcake and Buttercup, what gorgeous twin kitties you are indeed, brother and sister! You're beautiful Orange Tabbies, Cupcake with your Cinnabon swirls, Buttercup lighter in color with delicate stripes. You both have sweet faces with lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You're utterly precious them all, cuddling up or curled up together with your paws intertwined in different arrangements. And that last photo is stunning, an absolutely Purrrfect image of you two and the love you share, with your tails curled together to make a heart! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Coral Springs, FL to pet you both and rub those rum-tum-tummies! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your rum-tum-tummies for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson brought you two Home when you were about five weeks old, and you've all been together for seven years now. She/he has never seen cats so bonded to each other, together and touching some 80% of the time! You have very different Purrrsonalities. Cupcake, you're very outgoing and fearless, and you'd go with anyone. Buttercup, you're more timid, "a skitty kitty," and when the doorbell rings you head straight under the bed to hide for a few hours. You're both very affectionate with your Purrrson and each other. Cupcake, you enjoy being held and carried around like a baby. Buttercup, you're happy to be touched but not to be picked up. You both enjoy treats, catnip, watching birdies, and snuggling in your cuddle puddle. You and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cupcake and Buttercup, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-28-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery