ID:	62821

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who loves to go
    on vacation and to Berger King.
    What a cleaver way to be named "Twitchy"
    Celebrate your special day and many more
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Terrific Twitchy!

Good morning, Twitchy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, life loving, big hearted Spottie boy you are, Twitchy! Just as your human says, who could help BUT smile, looking at that sweet face! How very lucky your family is, having a furkid, a best friend, a loyal and loving companion, the ultimate love sponge in you, Twitchy! The joy and smiles, the happiness you bring to not only your family, but all who cross your path, is testament to just how special as pup you are; beautiful inside and out; a friend to all! More than a furry friend, a pet, you're family!

He has touched many peoples' lives with the happiness he brings. He's just a big love sponge. To everyone who knows him, he is the best dog they ever seen. I'm very lucky to have him in my life.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your family's love filled tribute has been the perfect start to my morning! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...swinging by Burger King for a cheeseburger, hehe; cuddling on your couch, catching an episode or two of Animal Planet; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires by your proud pawrents and all of your adoring friends and fans! And hopefully you were able to enjoy a trip with the family to your much loved New Mexico this summer, running on those sand dunes and swimming in the lake! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Twitchy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Twitchy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Twitchy, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Dalmatian guy you are! As your dear person says, ".. you just look at him and you can't help but smile." I'm certainly smiling since I saw you! You're a very happy boy, and you even smile yourself. You love running around on the sand dunes and laying on the couch watching Animal Planet. You take your family to Burger King every year on April 22, your birthday. You were chosen and named at the same time: you and your person both twitch in your sleep, which was a sign to him/her! You've touched many peoples' lives with the happiness you bring. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Twitchy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Dalmatian you are,Twichy.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana