Thread: Beautiful Misty and Dollar!

Beautiful Misty and Dollar!

Dearest Misty and Dollar, what beautiful Quarter Horses you are! You're both gorgeous standing by that log, Misty with your grey-white coat and Dollar with your sorrel (? a new word for me!) and white one. And what a story you have to tell! Misty, you and another horse named Boomer joined the family last October. Then in November, Boomer died. The horse trader said he'd give your family another horse. He told them about a horse he'd sold who had been treated very cruelly. The sadistic buyer starved him and put the wrong shoes on which made the horse's legs stiff. The trader got him back back and turned him out to a pasture for a month. That was you, Dollar! Then he brought you (without stiff legs and with a full stomach) to your new family. You're fine now, though a little skittish, understandably. You two go together great, happy and healthy and treated like horses should be - with love! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Misty and Dollar, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you two and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Boomer Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 08-25-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Misty and Dollar

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 92
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You have now found your forever home.
    There will be plenty of food, the correct shoes
    and a lot of love and you will have each other
    Celebrate your special day

Beautiful Misty and Dollar!

Good morning, Misty and Dollar! Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving co-honorees! What a beautiful Quarter Horse pair you are; better together!

It never ceases to amaze and anger me, the degree to which so called humans can, without conscience, abuse animals! We are to thankful to that dear horse trader for taking you back, Dollar, after learning how cruelly you were being treated, leading you to that happy, carefree, loving and truly devoted forever home you (and Misty!) so rightly deserve! To say you and Misty hit the forever home jackpot would be an understatement!

Dollar is fine now, he is a little skittish though. Dollar and Misty go together great, and now happy and healthy and treated like horses should be - with love!
    We're so happy knowing that you have healed, Dollar; that the two of you are doing so well, enjoying each other and your human, your wonderful new life to the max; being loved and respected for the very special creatures that you are! Your human is one lucky lady, doubly blessed, having you two beauties in her life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Misty and Dollar! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches rescue story has been a joy! I hope you both enjoy a very special, carefree day of celebration...roaming your pasture; chowing down on some fave treats; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Dollar and Misty, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Misty and Dollar, on sharing POTD honors! You 2 are absolutely beautiful and photogenic. We are so happy to read about your new, happy home. We were heartbroken to hear about poor Boomer. We are sooooo glad that Dollar was rescued. (We encourage everyone to Opt to Adopt!) Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweeties! XOXO

Our Precious Adopted Pets Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big or Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

What beautiful Quarter Horses you are, Misty and Dollar.

Dollar, I am glad you were rescued from your former owner,
    and now live in a wonderful home with Misty.

Misty, I think you are the Sorrel?

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana