Thread: Precious Panda!

Precious Panda!

Deaerest Panda, what an adorable little Teddy Bear Hamster you are, so precious indeed! That brown and white coat is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and lovely big dark eyes. You and your dear young friend have quite a story to tell! She and her sister Kayley adopted you and your sister Oreo when you were about four weeks old. I'm so sorry Oreo has since passed away. Kayley got another hamster afterwards, a Dwarf Hamster named Princess, who unfortunately sometimes claws you. You have been through a lot, but life is good now, full of sleeping, eating, aggravating Princess, playing with your young friend, running in balls, and drinking water! You and your friend love each other very much, don't you. She says she's the luckiest kid ever to have such a cute, intelligent, loving, happy hamster! What a wonderful love-filled life you share!

Congratulations, darling Panda, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and Princess and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Oreo Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Panda

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You certainly have been thru a lot in your life.
    One thing for sure, you have someone who REALLY loves you.
    Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your special day

Precious Panda!

Hi Panda! (Love your name!) Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious Teddy Bear Hamster you are, Panda! That sweet, little face of yours could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts, and just as heartwarming is your backstory, learning of the very special bond you and your young human share!

Your human (and her sister) waited patiently for their parents to give the "OK," saving up their dollars and promising to be responsible Hamster parents and finally you were home! And what a perfect pairing it turned out to be; your human's dream come true! Oh, to be so loved! I just wish every animal companion, every furkid had a human as devoted and caring, as responsible as yours!

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses...having been separated from your parents and siblings, the loss of dear Oreo and your fur mom. But despite the hole in your heart their passings left, you had your human there to comfort you, to help heal your heart! And the fact that you have lived now an amazing 2 1/2 years is testament to the dedication and love of your human! How blessed you are to have one another to love and lean on, best friends and soulmates for life!

I think I am the luckiest kid ever to have such a cute, intelligent, loving, happy hamster, who with out her many things in my life would not had happen, and I am grateful of that. Panda will still be with me in my heart even when God decides her time is up. I love her.
    Luckiest kid indeed!
    You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Panda, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, precious Panda! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...napping and chowing down on yummy Hamster treats; spinning on your wheel and running in your ball; pestering little Princess, lol; spending special time your human, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Panda, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Princess, too!

Precious Panda!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Panda, on being POTD! You are darling, adorable, beautiful and Heaven-sent! (We rodents!) We're so sorry for the loss of your precious mother and sibling Oreo but we are so glad you have such a wonderful, safe home and human BFF who loves you very much (wish all pets were as lucky as you). We thoroughly enjoyed reading the loving tribute written by your human parent. Every animal is special and we are so glad the world now knows how special you are, dear Panda. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavies/GPs Fun Photo Web Site: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big or Small) from Shelters/Humane Societies*

What an adorable Teddy Bear Hamster you are, Panda, your fur is so pretty

I am sorry your mom and Oreo died.

Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana