Dearest Puddin, what a beautiful lady you are! Your long, fluffy Tabby-patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft. You have the sweetest face with those perky ears and I'm sure lovely big eyes, which are closed here so I can't see the color. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Independence, MO right now and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I'm so sorry you have been having such a hard time. You're a rescue, so that is good. You were living among a herd of ferals, and then your dear Purrrson-to-be saw you and was reminded of her/his beloved Angel kitty Lark. It turned out that he/she could pick you up. One day she/he got you into a carrier and took you to the vet. Here it was discovered that you had no diseases and were spayed and chipped. It so happened that your former Purrrson had passed away a year and a half earlier, and you had been just cruelly tossed out onto the street. (I get so angry to hear of alleged-humans who would do something like that.) I'm so very glad and grateful that you survived all that time and then were rescued by your dear new Purrrson, who brought you Home to become part of the family. You were very scrawny and had a matted coat. With good food and intense grooming, you have filled out and are now a bit chubby!

I'm so sorry that the situation with the other family pets is so painful. You hate the other two cats and the dogs and get into scraps with them. Your dear Purrrson would like to find you a new home in a one-pet family, but all the pet-lovers she/he knows already have multiple pets. I hope and pray so much that the Purrrfect home and Purrrson(s) will turn up before long! Meanwhile, is your current home big enough that perhaps one room could be yours, where you would live and the other pets wouldn't be let in? Would your vet have any suggestions of things to do or perhaps medications that might make the situation less stressful for you? You and your dear Purrrson do love each other very much, don't you. I'm so glad and grateful that you have a safe home to be in now, and I hope the situation can be worked out soon for you to have the most peaceful and comfortable home and life you deserve! My kitty Sparkler and I are sending you loads of love and good wishes and warm energies.

Congratulations, darling Puddin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson (and the other animals, maybe in a separate part of the house) are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Lark Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!