Thread: Marvelous Maggie!

Marvelous Maggie!

Good morning, Maggie! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

As Mom points out, she may be Dad's dog but she is Mom's little girl.
    Doesn't get much better than that, Maggie! No surprise to hear, after a time, how handily you won over your reluctant Daddy! No doubt you have him wrapped around those precious paws of yours! Yep, nothing beats being a Daddy's girl (except maybe being Mom's little girl!)

I was so moved, reading your amazing backstory, Maggie, your skin sister's heartwarming tribute! Your Mom searched far and wide for the perfect pup and finally there you were and home you came! Sadly, soon you would be diagnosed with the dreaded parvo. But thanks to great vet care and your pawrents unwavering devotion you not only survived but thrived, and the rest is happy history! Clearly it was destined to be that you and your family would be as one, and what a heavenly match it is! Your family is one lucky pack, having a brave and beautiful, loyal and loving best furry family member in you, Maggie; a source of never ending joy; perfection on 4 paws! You do your beloved predecessor Nicodemus proud, sweet baby girl!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Maggie! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming tribute and being treated to so many heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...playing with fur sibs Esther and Hannah; dressing up in one of your fetching outfits, swinging by a shop or two, charming all of your adoring fans; chowing down on lots of yummy treats; cuddling with your proud Mom and Dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear kitties Hannah and Esther too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maggie

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    A big accomplishment was surviving parvo.
    You love to go to stores to get treats and attention
    Celebrate your special day

What a cute little Yorkie X you are precious Maggie.
    You are you moms choice and you won over your dad!
    Congrats on surving Parvo.
    Happy Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh my gosh, dearest Maggie, a.k.a. Mary Magdalene, you are beautiful! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You're absolutely adorable in every one of of them, and those puppy pictures are precious! And what a story you have to tell. After your Mom-to-be lost her beloved cat Nicholas, she found you on a web site and knew you were the one. In 2013 you came to your new home and family but then tested positive for PARVO. For a week your vets and new parents kept you going, and then you were given a clean bill of health. I am exceedingly glad and grateful on your behalf! You are a happy, healthy, delightful little dog, and you make your Mom and Dad smile with your antics and energy. You and they and your kitty sisters Esther and Hannah all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maggie, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and Esther and Hannah and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Nicholas Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 08-23-2020 at 01:27 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery